How can anyone support Palestine to be nation?

Their are already 23 Islamic states not including Palestine. Their is one Jewish state. Muslims claim Jerusalem is their holy land but in the Koran it is not mentioned once while in the Jewish Bible it is mentioned over 500 times? Even when Clinton came close to having peace, Arafat rejected it, making it obvious... show more Their are already 23 Islamic states not including Palestine. Their is one Jewish state. Muslims claim Jerusalem is their holy land but in the Koran it is not mentioned once while in the Jewish Bible it is mentioned over 500 times? Even when Clinton came close to having peace, Arafat rejected it, making it obvious that he had no intentions on peace, while Israel gave him pretty much everything he wanted including a part of Jerusalem, something they did in the past and the Palestine's than tried to take country of the whole country. Overall I just don't understand why people can say Israel should be Palestine, when Israel was Jewish land before Islam was a religion.
Update: After viewing some responses I have only been humored by the Anti-Israeli supporters, don't you get it, Palestinas are killed and attacked because they are trying to destroy Israel. They have text books in their schools saying to destroy Israel, the radical Muslims in Palestine wish none other than to kill the... show more After viewing some responses I have only been humored by the Anti-Israeli supporters, don't you get it, Palestinas are killed and attacked because they are trying to destroy Israel. They have text books in their schools saying to destroy Israel, the radical Muslims in Palestine wish none other than to kill the Israelis when the Israelis are procteting themselves from the people who want nothing less than the destuction of Israel, as G. Meyer former Prime Minister of Israel once said, "Their will be peace when the Palestinas love their childern more than they hate Israelis." I still don't understand how people can support a nation like Palestine, one who wants no peace, just destruction.
Update 2: Can somebody please give a legit response, everyone who is Anti-Israel can only rewrite history or use name calling, try something new, for the people who said it's been a Palestine state since 1922 are hilarious, Palestinians did not call them selfs that until two decades after Israel was made a country.... show more Can somebody please give a legit response, everyone who is Anti-Israel can only rewrite history or use name calling, try something new, for the people who said it's been a Palestine state since 1922 are hilarious, Palestinians did not call them selfs that until two decades after Israel was made a country. Israel was a state in 1312 B.C., before Islam was a religion, I still have not seen one decent argument for Palestine expect for lies. I want someone to explain to me why they believe "Palestinians" should have this land when they have 23 other countries to go to and the Jews only have one.If your excuse is other Muslims countires wont allow them in,than their is an issue because somehow the Jews can let any Jew into a country the size of Rhode Island but the Muslims will reject their own people with countries the size of Texas,Why won't Muslims help their own people out? Maybe because their only goal is the destruction of Israel. Israel has offered peace,the Arabs rejected them all.
Update 3: Benny Morris, the same man who wrote a whole book on Israels wrong doing and illegal occupation? I take it that is where you are getting all this information? The book explains what you all you say. A user even used him as a source to reply to this question. Well if you didn;t know Benny Morris wrote a whole... show more Benny Morris, the same man who wrote a whole book on Israels wrong doing and illegal occupation? I take it that is where you are getting all this information? The book explains what you all you say. A user even used him as a source to reply to this question. Well if you didn;t know Benny Morris wrote a whole another book following his book on Israelis illegal occupation and discovered he had been doing his research in the wrong places and was flat out wrong. Next time you use a source look into it, Benny Morris rewrote a whole explain why he was so wrong in his first book that you are referring too. For the water issue, thats a joke, Israel supplies not only most of Palestine but also other Arab nations with lot's of water. Look on all the saving water sites in the world, it displays how much Israeli gives to it nieghbors. I would like to know what Arab proposal their was because the only one I have ever heard is the destructions of Israel proposal, clearly a Anti-Semitic one.
Update 4: Israel has the land in Golan Heights because they were attacked. When a nation attacks another nation and they lose their is a possibility they will lose land too. Israel is a democracy, they do not want land occupied by Palestinian. The Palestinians lost land because they attacked Israel in 1967, they lost the... show more Israel has the land in Golan Heights
because they were attacked. When a nation attacks another nation and they lose their is a possibility they will lose land too. Israel is a democracy, they do not want land occupied by Palestinian. The Palestinians lost land because they attacked Israel in 1967, they lost the war they started and lost some land with it, it's a consequence of losing a war.
http://www.peacefaq.com/sixdaywar.html : This website will give you a fair description of the 1967 war, showing the reasons why Israel was forced to defend it self and also came up with winning land.
28 answers 28