do u think i like her?? im soo confused!!?

i like or liked this girl. i think that she likes me rite now. but anyways ive been so confused about my feelins for her. i want to figure it out so i can tell her. i mean i keep on thinkin she has all these great things about her but wen i see her its like i cant believe that this is it. but wen she leaves i feel so bad and i want to be with her. rite now i kinda felt uncomfortable around her and wasnt sure if i would like talkin to her. but i hate not bein around her!! but wen we talk on the fone i kinda enjoy it. well kinda as in i dont want it to stop.

please do u think i like her??

Favorite Answer

I don't know how you are so confused about your feelings for her... Obviously there are a few things you are unsure of to make you feel so confused about your feelings for her!!!

I would seriously weigh up the good with the bad... Take your time, there's no hurry... Look at all the reasons why you would want to be with her and look at all the things that would give you reason not to, then you weigh them up and ask yourself what's worth hanging on to... Always remember that you'll never find a perfect match because you'll never find a perfect person... Sometimes we have the right person standing in front of us but because we're always looking for better, we miss out on something that could have been worth while... Don't take her for granted if you really like her, but don't rush ino something for the sake of losing out because if she likes you enough, she will wait!!!!

Your question is confusing as hell. I can tell that you like her though, but I'm not sure if you Like like her, know what I mean. Wait... I know how I can put the feelings your'e trying to express into words... You want to jump her bones.

Here's what you do, next time you see her, just walk up to her and say this... "Hey baby, how's it going? Are you flowing? I just want to put something out there, if you like it you can pick it up, if not, throw it right back at me... I want to jump your bones."

Nah don't actually say that, it'd be creepy and arkward. But I'm sure the reaction would be hilarious for anyone listening to the conversation around you.

I found this on some myspace, i think its true though

SIXTEEN:

When you're on the phone with them late at night and they hang up, you still miss them even when it was just two minutes ago.

FIFTEEN:

You read their Texts and Ims Over and over again.

FOURTEEN:

You walk really slow when you're with them.

THIRTEEN:

You feel shy whenever they're around.

ELEVEN:

When you think about them, your heart beats faster but slower at the same time.

TEN:

You smile when you hear their voice.

NINE:

When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, you just see him/her.

EIGHT:

You start listening to slow songs while thinking about them.

SEVEN:

They're all you think about.

SIX:

You get high just from their scent.

FIVE:

You relize you're always smiling when you're looking at them.

FOUR:

You would do anything for them, just to see them.

THREE:

While reading this, there was one person on your mind this whole time.

TWO:

You were so busy thinking about that person, you didnt notice number twelve was missing

ONE:

You just scrolled up to check & are now silently laughing at yourself.

i think you probably like her, BUT you still seem VERY unsure. hang out as friends, the more you hang out the more comfortable you become with eachother and then you can decide whether or not you want to be with her in a romantic way. you probably will have a better relationship in the long run if you become really good friends first...just a thought ;)

yes you like her but you are being kinda shy do you like miss talkin to her if yall dont talk for a couple of days do you think of her when you dont see or talk to her after yall get done talkin on the phone do you think about her like the hole night

Two things you can do: #1 get a spelling and English book and study. so you will know how to write her and speak properly to her when she do notice you. I think you are the right track mentally because you do recognize that you are confused.

i don't know if you actually like HER but more you like the fact that she likes you. everyone kinda wants someone around as their fall back person; who they know will always be there if someone doesn't work out. you have to think if you would be happy being with her, or if shes just someone you should keep around without getting involved

Yea you like her.. So the next time you see her tell her. Its not good to waste time thinking about it. The time is now.. So get outa here.. go... tell her that its time for the talk.

Yeah, from what you're telling me it sounds like you do like her. And in the words of one of my best friends "you only get one what if girl. Do you really what this to be her?"

Source(s): Personal Experiancce

i think you like her, i've been in the same situation, its weird and confusing! haha your heart feels torn in two and you are happy to see them and talk to them yea been there done that! its a weird but good feeling lol so yes you like her! :b