I cannot stand having my period - any other options apart from hysterectomy or endometrial ablation?(I'm 14)

I will never accept my period I cant even contemplate how so many women do. Please dont tell me it will just take time to get used to. I am 14 and I know most doctors will not perform these operations on someone so young but I sure out of the millions of doctors there are in the world 1 will do it. I dont want... show more I will never accept my period I cant even contemplate how so many women do. Please dont tell me it will just take time to get used to.

I am 14 and I know most doctors will not perform these operations on someone so young but I sure out of the millions of doctors there are in the world 1 will do it. I dont want kids - and I know some people think I may change my mind one day but I fully understand the hugeness of this decision and its consequences. I will not change my mind - I will still be the same person in 10 years as I am today.

Which is a better option - hysterectomy, which is very drastic but will definately stop periods or endometrial ablation which is less reliable but also less drastic. Also because of my age would there be complications?
12 answers 12