I cannot stand having my period - any other options apart from hysterectomy or endometrial ablation?(I'm 14)

I will never accept my period I cant even contemplate how so many women do. Please dont tell me it will just take time to get used to. I am 14 and I know most doctors will not perform these operations on someone so young but I sure out of the millions of doctors there are in the world 1 will do it. I dont want... show more I will never accept my period I cant even contemplate how so many women do. Please dont tell me it will just take time to get used to.

I am 14 and I know most doctors will not perform these operations on someone so young but I sure out of the millions of doctors there are in the world 1 will do it. I dont want kids - and I know some people think I may change my mind one day but I fully understand the hugeness of this decision and its consequences. I will not change my mind - I will still be the same person in 10 years as I am today.

Which is a better option - hysterectomy, which is very drastic but will definately stop periods or endometrial ablation which is less reliable but also less drastic. Also because of my age would there be complications?