You know that song "Bad Mama Jama" by Carl Carlton? Well, I was wondering what you think the woman looks like.

He says that the girl has all the curves that a man would like and that she is "built" and "stacked". Now, I think that stacked means that she's well-endowed in the bosom area and that built means that she's kind of chunky... So does this mean that the girl is *pleasantly plump* or is she just rather muscular with large boobies? lol

Best Answer

it means she is eye pleasingly plump with big boobs and a nice, Large, well built body.

like me for example...lol

i won't be able to think of of any dazzling now, my head remains swimming from my 6 week bypass to back homestead. yet there must be some available some the place i might ought to declare that Pizza Hut - rapid nutrition Rockers ought to strengthen into one exceptionally rapid. BQ:i've got been away for 6 weeks, and that i see a great difference, i do no longer see nicely over 0.5 of my contacts right here anymore and that's unhappy. BQ2: long term in the past as quickly as I nevertheless had an entire beard and long hair that I known like Johnny Rivers BQ3: A graduate with a technological know-how degree asks: "Why does it artwork?" A graduate with an engineering degree asks: "Now does it artwork?" A graduate with an accounting degree asks: "Now a lot will it fee?" A graduate with an arts degree asks: "do you pick fries with that?" take care dave

• Outman

Like Cindy Crawford, only more realistic

She must have been baad to write such a song .