«G6260» asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

John Cena constantly main eventing PPVs?

In 2006, Cena was in the main event of every single PPV he made an appearance at, with the exception of Survivor Series.

Now that all WWE PPVs are Tri-branded, we're guaranteed to see John Cena at every single one.

What do you think will be the next PPV where this joke of a champ is no involved in the main event?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

probably after he retires

Source(s): seriously
  • 1 decade ago

SummerSlam will be the next PPV where he is not going to be in the main event, after he drops the title on June 24 at Vengeance: Night of Champions.

• 1 decade ago

Since its the night of champions Cena probably will be there. Plus the Raw champion usually mainevents ppv's that their on any ways even when Batista was champion there. So its not really anything new that the guy with the top title on the top nrand mainevents

• Wrestlemania .... Main Events will be HBK vs Triple H for the Raw title and Edge vs Randy Orton for the Smackdown title

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think the only way he'll ever not main event a PPV is if he gets injured. I hope he gets hurt soon.

Source(s): 25 year wrestling fan
  • 3 years ago

Steve Austin vs. The Undertaker one final time sounds like a mythical tournament-up. The tournament sounds stable, yet i'm no longer so effective approximately how the build-up could be. See, i recognize long term followers such as you and that i could kill to verify this tournament-up. Hell, we would not even care approximately any pre-tournament promo's between those 2 adult men, as long as they returned it up interior the hoop. yet to many youthful followers, Stone chilly Steve Austin replaced into basically a stable wrestler before they have been born. How do you hype up an 8 365 days previous approximately Stone chilly Steve Austin? there are procedures, yet no longer as person-friendly as though the tournament replaced into John Cena vs. Undertaker. yet another factor is the build-as much as the tournament. Austin replaced into between the main brutal characters on television, and with the scores and how buisness is carried out in WWE right this moment, it would not be the comparable Steve Austin we are conscious of. even whilst he customer hosted uncooked, he reported an interview, " the only element Stone chilly Steve Austin replaced into the beers, and that i'm stunned I even have been given to try this." inspite of Steve Austin's watered down character and not a single stunner, uncooked have been given a three.7 score, that's probably going one among the main maximum rated Raws this 365 days. in actuality the respond is the two definite and no. infants don't recognize what to think of of Steev Austin, Adults flow loopy for him, so the infants basically persist with the adults. even nevertheless John Cena vs. Undertaker is basically a remember of time, Steve Austin vs. Undertaker is a uncommon oppurtunity that would desire to be taken. BQ: truthfully, i do no longer see the Miz dropping united statesa. Championship. i ought to probably see him uniting united statesa. championship to the WWE Championship, and having the million dollar championship because of the fact the hot mid-carder belt. that's one determination i could evaluate, or i could have him lose united statesa. Championship whilst Sheamus distracts him, as WWE has taken that root many cases before to drop the midcard belt off of a significant-adventure famous person. i could have him drop it to Evan Bourne because of the fact i think of he's waiting for a single's identify in WWE.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he will most likely be headlining every ppv near the end of 07, i heard HHH will take the belt of him i think by Survivor Series when his Program with orton will be finished!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont know. i just hope and pray to good lord. the sorry son of a ***** cena loses and goes home and stays home. is it me or has anyone notice wwf/e was just fine without guys like cena and look at it now practically on its deathbed. its why wcw/ecw should of won at s.s 2001.

• 1 decade ago

Right after he either:

Suffers a career ending injury

Dies

I'm not wishing ill will on the man, but lets face it...I'm probably correct.

• 1 decade ago

When Superman finally loses the freakin title. Read my new name!

• 1 decade ago

When TNA and wwe start to have wars which will be in a long time

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.