Can somebody tell me the meaning of this dream-plz!?

I was dreaming about a little girl in a red dress(and i still do)she was crying and trying to get herself out of heavy chains that locked her hands and legs -those chains ran on to a type of crow or a pigeon and it was trying to fly but it couldnt from how heavy the chains were-the little girl was looking for her... show more I was dreaming about a little girl in a red dress(and i still do)she was crying and trying to get herself out of heavy chains that locked her hands and legs -those chains ran on to a type of crow or a pigeon and it was trying to fly but it couldnt from how heavy the chains were-the little girl was looking for her mother until she found her before i woke up-but the pigeon/crow was very filthy and exausted..i also saw many spirits around...somehow i still see her in my dreams..

aklso some she was attempting to kill me or something.....really random but please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would really thank you!!!