Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Who is your favorite American Idol?

Kelly Clarkson, Ruben Studdard, Fantasia Barrino, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Hicks or the newly crowned 17-year-old, Jordin Sparks?

Favorite Answer

Hey, all you Hicks Chicks!

Good to see The Taylor Man getting his just reward on this site!

Without a doubt, Taylor's the whole package.

I'm not a huge A.I. fan but have caught some of every season and agree that the ones mentioned here are all good.

The one NOT mentioned that's also a standout is Elliott Yamin.

The guy's got a voice like silk and his new albums good.

Even Cowell called Yamin, "Probably the best male vocalist we've ever heard on the show in all these years."

But, as Taylor said, "there was a huge amount of talent on season five and most of my friends are getting contracts which is great."

For me & our house, Taylor's the man.

SO.....come join Taylorsway@yahoogroups.com why doncha?

Good people...good times....

Rock on---

Dave Matthews

Source(s): Three live concerts, which levitated the building for two solid hours of off the charts performing by Hicks & his band, LiMBO. All three of his albums, the first two cut before AI are IN MY TIME & UNDER THE RADAR. They've been re-released & are available at concerts & from Modern Whomp in Birmingham-205-939-3938 www.therealdealforum.com Taylorsway@yahoogroups.com MySpace--Taylor Hicks YouTube--Taylor Hicks SendSpace--Taylor Hicks

Hmm...funny how one of my favorites from back-in-the-day (Clay Aiken) wasn't even a winner. Go figure.

Anyhoo, I'd have to say my favorite is Taylor Hicks. Granted Kelly Clarkson is a bad chick, her music is great, but I don't really do the 'following women' thing, you know? I've seen her in concert once and she blew the roof off the stage, but to date no one has surpassed Taylor Hicks 'the entertainer'. His live shows are an experience, not just a concert. You walk away feeling as if you were just at a BBQ with family, everyone gets together and jams and has fun and Taylor interacts with his audience ALOT, which always makes a concert more enjoyable.

So I'd have to say my vote goes with Hicks!

I have 2 favorites. Taylor Hicks is number one though. Jordin Sparks is number 2.

But if I had to choose one? It would be Taylor Hicks! I don't go to concerts, but I will buy the albums. I just like good performers.

:)

TAYLOR HICKS

Taylor is the best talent ever from any American Idol before.

He was the one who "made" the show such a huge success last year.

Never in the bottom three, EVER!

The most votes in Idol history, (the votes for Idol gives back was the only thing that raised the votes this year, not the contestants).

The ONLY idol granted permission to perform a Bruce Springsteen song,(Go Boss).

Taylor knows how to please a crowd from ages 1- 99.

A genuine artist with heart and soul.

Ameria Voted ...America Won.

God Bless America & God Bless Taylor.

• em<3

Either Kelly Clarkson or Carrie Underwood. I also really like Jordin Sparks, but I haven't heard any of her songs, so I can't say she's my favorite yet.

♥ xoxo

For Me, its Taylor Hicks hands down, no question about it.........never was a contestant so popular at my work and amongst my friends. He is the only contestant ever on the show that compelled me to sit and vote for two hours straight!

I saw him twice in concert and he blows the rest outta the water with his Singing, song choices, dancing and SOUL.........He is the only one who is a true all the way around Artist, and I expect he will be entertaining for many years to come as he knows exactly how to please a crowd. He is a wonderful man with a generous heart, and he is not out to make a killing, he just wants to sing his music, and that he does. By the way, Im mostly a country music listener, except when it comes to TAYLOR HICKS........The Heart and Soul of a True Musician........Thank you~~~

• Jenni

Jordin Sparks is beautiful in every way. Great personality, amazing voice... and I love that she doesn't have that "perfect" body. Though I like each of the winners a lot, she's my favorite. I think she'll go really far.

Taylor Hicks is my hands down favorite Idol. Best performer ever on Idol. Great voice. Singer, songwriter, musician, great guy and as Paul says "handsome as heck."

I'm impressed by all who have won, but Taylor has my vote for

#1. He's brought music back into my life, and his shows are something to look forward to. I especially like it that his audiences are made up of every age,size,shape,color and all are having a great time together-not many performers these days can please such diverse crowds and unite all kinds of people like Taylor does. That he's totally hot just adds to the

fun!

Taylor Hick without question. I really can appreciate all of them and listen to all their music, but Taylor is my choice.