Tyler asked in SportsAuto RacingNASCAR · 1 decade ago

I know todays Nascar race is the last race on FOX. Who will televise the next 20 races of the season??

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It will be on a few networks:here you go. I'm not sure if its truly correct, but i got it from nascar.com

Citizens Bank 400 Michigan International Speedway TNT/12:30 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

06/24/07 Toyota/Save Mart 350 Infineon Raceway TNT/3:30 p.m. PRN/-- Tickets

07/01/07 Lenox Industrial Tools 300 New Hampshire International Speedway TNT/1 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

07/07/07 Pepsi 400 Daytona International Speedway TNT/6:30 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

07/15/07 USG Sheetrock 400 Chicagoland Speedway TNT/2:30 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

07/29/07 Allstate 400 at the Brickyard Indianapolis Motor Speedway ESPN/1 p.m. IMS/--

08/05/07 Pennsylvania 500 Pocono Raceway ESPN/1 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

08/12/07 NASCAR Nextel Cup at the Glen Watkins Glen International ESPN/1 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

08/19/07 3M Performance 400 Michigan International Speedway ESPN/1 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

08/25/07 Sharpie 500 Bristol Motor Speedway ESPN/7 p.m. PRN/--

09/02/07 NASCAR Nextel Cup Series 500 California Speedway ESPN/7 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

09/08/07 Chevy Rock & Roll 400 Richmond International Raceway ABC/7 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

09/16/07 Sylvania 300 New Hampshire International Speedway ABC/1 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

09/23/07 Dover 400 Dover International Speedway ABC/1 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

09/30/07 Kansas 400 Kansas Speedway ABC/1 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

10/07/07 UAW-Ford 500 Talladega Superspeedway ABC/1 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

10/13/07 Bank of America 500 Lowe's Motor Speedway ABC/7 p.m. PRN/-- Tickets

10/21/07 Subway 500 Martinsville Speedway ABC/1 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

10/28/07 Georgia 500 Atlanta Motor Speedway ABC/1 p.m. PRN/-- Tickets

11/04/07 Dickies 500 Texas Motor Speedway ABC/3 p.m. PRN/-- Tickets

11/11/07 Checker Auto Parts 500 presented by Pennzoil Phoenix International Raceway ABC/3 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

11/18/07 Ford 400 Homestead-Miami Speedway ABC/3 p.m. MRN/-- Tickets

• 1 decade ago

All I can say, is that television coverage of the races after this week are going to get confusing. It's going to drive the fans nuts switching channels every 3-to-4 weeks.

• jan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

TNT=Pocono- Michigan-Infineon-New Hampshire

Daytona-Chicago

ESPN=Indianapolis-Pocono-Watkins Glen

Michigan-Bristol-California

ABC=Richmond-New Hampshire-Dover

Kansas-Talladega-Lowes

Martinsville-Atlanta-Texas

Phoenix-Homestead

• 1 decade ago

After this race TNT is going ot cover the races through the Brickyard, where ESPN is going to pick up. I think that's the next 6 races, for TNT and then it goes to ESPN/ABC starting at the Brickyard. And it's going to be like that for the next couple years.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

i will pass over it through fact... they do no longer bypass to commercial on the main inopportune cases They stay with the race for the finished race, if it runs over sched time Fox commentators, annoying as they may well be, understand NASCAR and for this reason understand there are cases categorized classified ads ought to attend. Digger annoys me, and DW somewhat does ought to attend formerly HE decides who did what to reason a destroy on the music....he jumps the gun alot and reasons alot of the BS that runs via television fan base....it annoys me

• 1 decade ago

I believe ESPN is picking up the rest of the season

• 1 decade ago

Who cares as long as DW is gone and I don't have to hear that Boogity Boogity Lets Go Racin' Boys.....

That there alone makes me want to get drunk.

Source(s): Go #17 Matt Kenseth
  • 1 decade ago

I believe that they are going to be on TNT

• 1 decade ago

not speed channel [i hope]. they make us

have to buy it.

• 1 decade ago

TnT, and every so often NBC!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.