POLL:do you beleive in ghosts?

im co-founder of a paranormal research company and im taking a poll on the number of people who beleive in ghosts. i think yahoo will provide a wide variety of people willing to answer. answer yes or no and any specific reasons why or why not. please and thank you.

ok i know ALOT about ghosts dont explain to me what they can do. I ALREADY KNOW. only give details on why you believe in them and any special circumstances with your situation. like your religion if you think it applies

• sherry
    Favorite Answer

Yes, I 200% believe in ghosts,spirits. I am a founder of a Paranormal Investigators Group. I have had many true life experiences since the first time I can fully recollect at age 5.

I have several pictures of apparitions and lots of EVPs. I will never make up something in this area. I have been terrorized by the ghosts or spirits and have several truthfull witnesses to verify all of what I am telling you.

For me this is not something to laugh about or even joke about. I have been knocked literaly over small tombstones, my hair pulled at the roots and then pulling my hair to put my head between our mattress and headbord which without my husbands help to stop this. I have been chased with what sounded like large pieces of wood thrown at us and no one human present at us.At age 5, with my brother terrorize us at that age. I live in a haunted house and all my life have never slept in a home family that did not have ghosts there. For some reason it followed the female line down to me and my sibblings through my mothers side of the family. I can also tell you things that will happen and have many visions.

I am half Ottawa Indlian so I don't know if these is part of my abilities, I have lived it for so long now and really want to find out why me. I cannot control any of this that happens, I have only grown to accept it and try to not let fear feed on on all of this. Seems to give then more power over me. Doesn't always happen in my favor though, Yes. I take this all very serious and always have. I have been prayed over by 4 didfferent Priests for protection and then Prayers for my group. Holy oils were used also.

Thank-you so much for this question and you not taking this as a lie or imaginion. Means alot to me.

Good Luck with your group and Please be very careful.

Source(s): Multiple experiences and I know more to come.
  • Mike

Yes, I believe in them . I was hunting one day back in the 1980's and seen a man walking in the woods below me, he was dressed in hunting apparel clothing from the 40's or 50's style , I know this because of seeing pictures from that time of hunters at camps and how they were dressed. He was carrying an old lever action rifle with octagon barrel ,walking through the snow as I watched. He just walked slowly looking around and when he looked towards me ,I waved but he did'nt ,he just looked and walked away. I walked to where he was and there were no tracks in the snow or anything. I asked a neighbor if there was ever any hunters lost or anything around there and he said one time in the 40's he thought there was one who died in the woods while hunting and noone knew how. Made me think after that,but I keep hunting there.

No. I believe there is a wide range of unexplainable phenomena in the world that could easily be construed as a "ghost". The unexplainable makes life fun... but also sometimes scary. People may categorize events or objects they don't understand as being a ghost. Therefore, ghosts are mental projections, more a matter of psychology than anything else.

Yes, I do suppose in them however I'm now not certain if I noticed one however I have felt one round me one time whilst I used ouija board (lengthy tale). Even to enjoy an orb so much folks say that the air will get bloodless or the battery to your digicam runs out speedy given that of the distinctive form of vigour they use to exist. It's electro-magnetic or whatever I are not able to consider. But besides, you will have to positioned it on youtube and ask anybody that runs a magical internet site to appear at it. Good discover even though, I'm intrigued by means of those stories.

Yes, I do belive in ghost and in EVERYTHING else untill there is prove that those are fake lol

I am cristhian, I am 17 years old and ummm very open minded I guess lol

Why do I belive in Ghost?

Because I have seen pictures of them, videos and many people say they have seen them and talk to them etc etc

t.A.T.u

Yes. Ghosts are there.Humans met with PREMATURE death do not reach spirits world. They wander over earth. If one has weak mind & fears ghost it may enter him & utilise him to fulfill it's desires

Yep, ghosts, Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, wood sprites, zombies, and all the rest.

I believe in ghosts............or spirits. I have met enough to be unable to deny them. I am a psychic who volunteers with the FBI, so I am not a nut.

Source(s): counselor

Yes I have them in my home. I have had investigators come out and they did get proof of unexplainable things going on.

Well, I sorta beleive in them but not really

Source(s): my mind