If eating almond will it make the breast bigger?

I read from a somewhere but i cannot remember where....

it say that eating almond make the breast grow bigger? true or not??

Favorite Answer

Well I never would have believed it until I found this info too

source: http://www.amazines.com/article_detail.cfm/119213?...

How To Choose Natural Breast Enlargement Product For Great Results ...

Light to moderate breast rubdown can help stimulate breast growth, ... Examples of vigorous fats are lime oil, almonds, fish oil (which can be supplemented ...

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma.

I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it:

1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.)

2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product).

Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

1

Source(s): Breast Augmentation Techniques http://emuy.info/NaturalBreastEnlargement

When trying to gaining weight to increase your breast size, you in turn will gain weight other places as well. Almonds and healthier foods would be better for you then say a candy bar. If you are truly unhappy with them, they have inserts. You should not be worried about what others think and about having bigger breast. Everyone knows that. But if having a slightly bigger breast gives you that little bit of confidence you need, what's the harm. Those pads are relatively inexpensive at walmart or shoulder pads could be used. A word of advise... I got one for a friend of mine who had one A cup size and one C cup size breast... You may want to put a little stitch in the bottom part of the pad to your bra, so it doesn't slide around. You'd had to have it come up. If you don't need that much help a good "push up" with an underwire is always a great choice. :)

I eat almonds every day and yes they absolutely make your breast grow they also make you gain weight. But you have to be eating to gain also and if you eat 6 almonds after every solid meal they healthy fats in the almonds help to portion the nutrients in your meals

Source(s): My trainer
  • Dawn

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awpGB

i have been trying to gain weight too. you will gain the weight in all parts of the bodym not just boobs though. To avoid getting fat in the abdominal area, try to excercise more and drink around two protein shakes a day. That's what I have been doing for the past three week, and already gained 5 pounds, my boobies got bigger. And other people noticed that too. Good luck, and don't pay attention to those lame answers here, these people are miserable.

*>>> What's up? My name's Gwenivere, let me tell you a brief story about myself which I believe may be of some Hẹlp to you...

Growing up, I was teased all throughout high-school. You know, I was that girl with the really small breasts that everyone liked to make fun of. I did not hit puberty until a little bit later on in my life. People used to say all kinds of mean things to me, refering to my breasts as "man-boobs", "mosquito bite titts", "flat-chested" ... it just went on and on. I even had one boyfriend that told me that he was ashamed to be seen with me in public. The ridicule never seemd to end. Because of this, I went through school being very self-conscious about my appearance and my ability to get boys to like me. Even after puberty, I never made it past an A cup.. so my negative self-image carried on into college. The emotional scars left by those mean girls (and boys) from HS never quite faded.

So, with that, I was determined to change my predicament. The thought of going through life feeling insecure about my body was unacceptable to me , especially during my college years. So what I did was a thorough, dedicated search. I scoured the web for answers. I spent several days and nights pouring through an endless amount of first-hand accounts and other personal experiences with various products and solutions. During this quest, I found precisely what I was seeking. It was a topical cream called "CurvyBust" @ https://curvybust.im .. The first bottle that they sent out was totally Frẹe, the only thing I had to do was pay for the S&H. This is the only reason I even tried it, normally I would be too skeptical to bother with something "too good to be true." All I can say is, unbelievable. I went up almost 2 cup sizes in just a matter of a couple months. You would not believe what this has done for my self-esteem and outlook on things. I almost feel like I have a new lease on life. There is nothing quite like feeling perfectly comfortable in your own skin again.

Take care! I hope you find the answers you are looking for <3

Never heard of it... But I think papaya can make it bigger...

Never heard of it. ☼

Try wiping them with toilet tissue................it worked for my butt..............lol

Never heard of Almonds....hormones are what make your boobs grow check a health food store