jason or andrew?

there is this guy named jason he is 13 and in the 7th grade and in the beginning of the year i thought of him as a friend but then i got to like him even more and more. i think he likes me because he purposely passes me if he has the chance because it is kinda hard not to notice.and he says hi to me like 3 times a day.any way.then there is Andrew.he is a guyi met at youth group who is a really cool person.he is not shy like jason and pretty outgoing wich i like . i kinda like him but he is the only one who suggest we should hang out.even though i am not aloud to date yet i still like them.both. i like jason more but he never has a real conversation. and if we start to have one i start it. i always have so. which one should i be more interested in?jason or andrew? give me some tips and tell me who you think i should go after?

Favorite Answer

Well its all yoru choice in the end. It sounds like jason really likes you but he is to shy. Maybe you should bring it up and see how reactes. It might give him the confidence to start conversations from now on. On the other hand, you did sound confident about andrew. Iit all comes down to you ask youself and make your move good luck.

wow...this a real tough decision for u...if i were u i'd start having more conversations with jason and then see if u still like him more

Go after something greater. You may know what I mean.