can someone please tell me what if going on with israel?

i just keep hearing things like "israel should never exist" and "support israel" and "israel shoud be america's 51st state." why do people say this about israel? why don't people want israel to exist? what has israel done to anyone? isn't it a normal country, like japan or france?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well Israel was created in 1948,by splitting Palestine into 2 states:a Jewish one and an Arab one.As a consequence to the creation of Israel there are since 1948 Palestinians still living in refugee camps outside Israel with no hope of ever returning...Since then Israel occupied the part that according to the UN partition plan should have been Palestine and some land from Syria,Egypt and Lebanon...

US blindly support Israel.Just see what happened last summer in Lebanon and how US did all that was possible to allow Israel to continue its attack on Lebanon.This war ended with Israel killing more then 1000 Lebanese civilians and practically destroying the infrastructure of Lebanon...Meanwhile they continue their daily attacks on Palestinian people and building more settlements on Palestinian land....US vetoed 39 UN resolutions against Israel and Israel is ignoring another 79 resolution against it.No,I wouldn't call Israel a normal country.Israel is occupying Palestinian territories and according to international law this is illegal.But Israel totally ignores the law,so it continues it's occupation with the full support of US.And let's not forget that US is sending Israel money and weapons...

• 1 decade ago

ISREAL IS COMMITING MASS GENOCIDE AND IS A RACIST STATE!

A little about what they do:

?????? ?????????? ???????

DID YOU KNOW?

That Israel stands in defiance of 69 United Nations Security Council Resolutions.

That Sharon's coalition government includes a party Molodet: which advocates expelling all Palestinians from the occupied territories.

Today's Israel sits on the former sites of more than 400 now-vanished Palestinian villages, and that the Israeli's re-named almost every physical site in the country to cover up the traces.

That Israel is the only country in the Middle East that refuses to sign the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and bars international inspections from its sites.

That Israel is the only country in the Middle East that has nuclear weapons.

That the United States awards Israel $5 billion in aid each year. That yearly US aid to Israel exceeds the aid the US grants to the whole African continent.

That non-Jewish Israelis cannot buy or lease land in Israel.

That Palestinian license plates in Israel are color coded to distinguish Jews from non-Jews.

That high-ranking military officers in the Israeli Defense Forces have admitted publicly that unarmed prisoners of war were Executed by the IDF.

That Israel refuses to prosecute its soldiers who have acknowledged executing prisoners of war.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Israel is a war zone country for the last 59 years. They have wars due to Israeli occupation of other nations land. If Israel end its occupation there will be no more wars in the Middle East.

Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Israel is here to stay. Long live Israel. I think that people don't think for themselves regarding Israel. Many people just listen to whatever lies they are told by the media.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no country is normal. all came abouts in its own unique way. Israel tho just moved to the wrong neighborhood. i think they were some americans who floated a bathtub to cuba ended up in hell.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hey nic, we are in IRAQ to save your momma's asss..not other country people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.