Faith? Faith in what?

Christians are not granted faith in God. They are granted faith in high religious officials and the officials before them that say they had faith in God.

How can you put your trust in these people? Mustn't faith come directly from God Himself?

You must have proof; otherwise, it's impossible to know what you exactly you put your faith in.

Yes, many people have said that God answered their prayers.

That being said, I also believe in beneficial coincidences.

crystallinectar,

So I can have faith in Santa Claus is what you are telling me?

Best Answer

while i agree with your first statement, your final one is wrong. if there were proof, then it would no longer be faith. faith is believing in something without having proof.

edit: yes, you can have faith in santa claus if you want to. in fact, don't tons of little kids all over the world? they believe in something they have no concrete proof for. that's called faith.

• Robin

i have faith in God

what do the religious officials have to do with it?

i dont place my full trust with human beings, they are not immune to mistakes and they will make mistakes time to time

look at the early church (esp. medieval times)....you reckon i have faith in them?? (laughs) they werent very Christian!

the 'officials' have nothing to do with my faith really....

could you explain your question a bit better please?

maybe then i could give a better answer...

im not critisising you or anything! no hard feelings! im just confused...

God bless

You are not granted faith in anything,but unless you have faith and accept Jesus Christ as your savior, there is no preacher or person that will be able to help you.

Mark 16:14

Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn refusal to believe those who had seen him after he had risen.

Mark 11

22"Have[f] faith in God," Jesus answered.

23"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him.

24Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

25And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."[g]

Begging the question.

I have faith in God.

What is faith to you

• Gifted

To every man is given a measure of faith without it you could not get out of bed......................

I am a Christian and you could not be more wrong. Please study a subject before you give your opinion.

excellently put.