Grogan
Grogan asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

If the plot to destroy John F. Kennedy International Airport, had killed thousands of people?

and triggered economic catastrophe by blowing up a jet fuel artery that runs through populous residential neighborhoods had this plot succeeded how aggressivley would you interrogate captured suspects?

Favorite Answer

Far-left wingers and hippies would probably think they should be held for interrogation at the Holiday Inn, and the interrogation would consist of a light chat over a cup of tea & crumpets.

And no I'm not a "republican" or a "conservative" or a "Bush supporter"; just a realist.

• A.P.

There probably wouldn't be any captured subjects. The terrorists involved tend to blow themselves up in the process of their terrorist attack.

And I doubt that idsrupting a jet fuel artery would've done that much damage. The real damage would have resulted from the ensuing panic amongst the people at the airports if the suspected terrorists attacked the airport terminals in the area.

Well, i wouldn't interrogate them...

after watching Syriana and seeing George Clooney's fingernails get ripped off, that was enough interrogation for me!

But, I would show the suspects a video of the suffering families and the statistics of how many they killed. I would just like for them to know that...then I would send them to jail for the rest of their lives.

Oh I think islamic terrorists should be aggressively interrogated but not the way you think. I believe they should be shaved, given a Bible instead of a quran, made to eat pork, disrupted every time they tried to pray. I don't think that would be easy for them to handle. Do people still believe that islam is peaceful?

God Bless.

• george

Very aggressively.But look out for the [ACLU] You can not violate there civil rights to Kill 1.000s and destroy populous area. God help the USA. from all the crazies insane people.

Source(s): TV/News, news papers

I would nail their ti-ts to an oak table and force them to watch.....Hugh Grant, Sean Penn, and Alec Baldwin films. tf

• joyce

Thank God the enemy wasn't able to carry out his evil plan.