Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsMedicine · 1 decade ago

Can i pass a drug test?

ok so i havea drug test for work this coming monday, last sunday i took 2 hits off a bowl and than on memorial day me and two of my friends shared 2 medium sized bowls. do you think i can pass my drug test on monday? i was clean before i smoked those 2 times

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

most likely not. even if you don't smoke 6 months before hand, it would still take at least two weeks to clear your system out with the amount that you smoked.

option a) drink 64-128 oz of cranberry juice within 24 hours. it'll clean out your urinary tract. (probably your best option)

option b) drink at least two gallons of water in 36 hours (although that shows up as diluted and they'll make you retake it, so as long as you're clean by then you should be okay, but it still doesn't look good)

option c) there are detox products you can get from GNC or the like, although those may take up to 72 hours, and there's a chance that a drug test will pick up that kind of product, again not looking good.

option d) find a way to fake it, ie someone elses piss or the Whizzinator or whatever it's called. this all depends on the way they're proctoring the drug test. if it's monitored, you're screwed out of that one.

option e) look for a new job.

if you DO fail, depending on how high your score is, they may just send you to drug counseling or rehab, but that all depends on the company and how much your bosses like you.

hope that helps.

to clarify to the rest of you, i'm not a pothead, nor am i condoning smoking pot. i had my fun back in the day, but haven't touched it in quite a few years. frankly, i'd like to see it gone as well. but recognize that what he does with his friends is his own damned business, not his job's, and i'd like to see him not get fired for it.

• 4 years ago

Source(s): Get 24/7 Physician Consultations - http://OnlinePhysician.neatprim.com/?oSuP
  • 4 years ago

Your all wrong, i don't know why you pessimistic judgmental fools bother answering this poor bloke if all you want to do is run him down, he's in a serious predicament! The guy actually really wants a job so help him out!! ok mate theres only one full proof way to pass and thats using synthetic urine and a whizzard or whizzinator, these can be purchased from sites such as freosfinest. kom , or if your in Western Australia go to Fremantles Finest. There is also other places like whizzinatoraustralia etc. These places have devices and concoctions for passing any drug test including hair drug tests and saliva drug tests. In fact I'd recommend anyone that takes drugs should keep a bottle of saliva detox in their centre console just in case they get picked up they can give their mouth a quick rinse and all toxins are rinsed from their mouth for up to half an hour. Course do not ever drive a motor vehicle if the drugs are likely to impair your driving capabilities. I know I'm going to get barraged with abuse by a whole lot of do gooders who know nothing about taking drugs now, but I dont care, I won't even read them, all I can say to them is get a life;)

• 1 decade ago

There are different types of drug tests and different standards that companies use. If you are employed by a company that is very serious about drug testing, no matter how much water you drink you will fail. If your water is coming out clear becuse of too much water, it means your urine is dilute. Some companies will consider that a failure. If you really were clean before those two times, it will leave your body quicker - but still at least two weeks. If it is a hair drug test - you are definately screwed.

Drink water like people are saying - you might pass. Personally I would rely more on prayer.

Source(s): 10 years experience as lab technician.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

you can pass a drug test but you have to do it the correct way, i have passed over 30 drugs tests that i should have failed , what you can not do is clean your body of the drugs completely but what you can do is make your urine seem to be clean for a few hour window if you do everything exactly correct,

drinking a gallon of water like tons of people say is not going to work, its just going to make your urine text some up diluted which is basically the same as dirty

drinks d not work, i do not care what anyone say ready clean and a that bs sucks, i have tried it and failed

the only way to pass a drug test which i have passed tons of drug tests that i should of failed is masking your urine and there are alot of things you have to do to do it rite,'

this link will show you exactly how to pass %100 http://tinyurl.com/drug-test-pass-a1

• 3 years ago

Honestly F what anyone says here they are probably haters or against pot or believe in that if you are not drug free then you don't deserve the job "F" them. I passed HOSPITAL Drug TESTS after smoking $100Worth the night before! (My job does randoms and did it the next day after my birthday) look you have 3 options if it's last minute, 1.get Synthetic urine., 2. Certo method (passed 3 times with this method) search on YouTube for info.

3. I don't care what people or the internet says it worked twice for me and one of those times was after my birthday after smoking $100 worth! Drink 4 - 5 bottle amount of water and pee 2 - 4 times before the exam urine will come out clear but you will pass I promise you I passed having the most STRICT JOB at a hospital that GETD you NAKED before the exam! Goodluck !!!!

• belshe
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Drug Test Answers

• 1 decade ago

you're not going to pass. I guess a family member just died huh? So maybe you can do your family member justice for two days while sweating like a pig in their memory. I prefer to jog in place or lift concrete blocks. Three days hard labor and lots of water if you haven't done so already.

Source(s): pure cranberry juice and sweat.
  • 1 decade ago

yeah, look don't smoke any more, drink tons of water from now until after the test , drink till your pee is clear. tea is good to, you can go to the drug store, and buy a body clensing pill or powder takr that tonight and tommrow!! you should be ok!!

• 1 decade ago

im a drug rehab nurse. it depends on how much and how long you have used. this drug can stay in your body 30 or more days. also do you weigh 100 lbs, or 200lbs.? makes a difference. just give t up, it leads to other drugs. read up on what pot does to your body. if your smart, you will stop and get on with a real life. good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.