X BOX LIVE NEGATIVITY (MrSandman_Rebo)?

Ok I have purchased my X Box 360 2 months ago. Im not a racist indivdual. Actually, I have plenty of friends from various races. But whenever I'm enjoying myself on X Box Live there seems to be alot of racial slurs (*****/*****/) that are stated by other Gamers that I fell as an African- American to be very... show more Ok I have purchased my X Box 360 2 months ago. Im not a racist indivdual. Actually, I have plenty of friends from various races. But whenever I'm enjoying myself on X Box Live there seems to be alot of racial slurs (*****/*****/) that are stated by other Gamers that I fell as an African- American to be very offensive/rude/injustice. The Microsoft file complaints are not preventing this problem. The real Gamers that want to play online without having to worry about getting in a argument over race are very angry of this situation. Is there anyway to contact Microsoft about situations like this and how they are investigating these conversations through X Box Live. And have you ever encountered this problem? How did you handle this problem? Or are you apart of this problem? Why?why? Why?
5 answers 5