17 years old and 14 weeks pregnant?

Hey everyone before you read this dont judge me becasue i got pregnant ON BIRTH CONTROL and refuse to get an abortion becuz THATS MURDER. I have been under stress lately, me and my bf have issues, my pregnancy is high risks due to my outstanding health issues and FUKING herpes!, my uncle/father figure was... show more Hey everyone before you read this dont judge me becasue i got pregnant ON BIRTH CONTROL and refuse to get an abortion becuz THATS MURDER.

I have been under stress lately, me and my bf have issues, my pregnancy is high risks due to my outstanding health issues and FUKING herpes!, my uncle/father figure was found dead in the bathroom a month ago, and i still havent lost my baby, i feel so good, i got ultrasound pics of my baby last week and i look at them everyday, its beautiful and it has pushed me to stay stress free, eat healthy, and get my self together to take of my precious baby.

am i too young to feel this way?

i love being pregnant, i love my baby, i think its an honor for GOD to bless you with a child, even though i am young i plan to raise my baby the right way. AND MAKE SURE MY BABY HAS BOTH MOM AND DAD TOGETHER IN LOVE, not like i had when i was baby, no mother and a sick dad.