why isn't the LGBT section listed in family & relationships category?

Update:

sparkle i agree nowt wrong with disabled people

Update 2:

trollalalala lol advocating segration?? where did you pull that one from?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Because apparently we are not family rated and our relationships are nasty things that no one need hear about.

Yeah, I'm actually starting to get annoyed at that myself.

• 3 years ago

i discover the R&S section and the Gender learn section truly relaxing. you basically gotta no longer take it too heavily. i do no longer touch the business enterprise section or the desktops section or the Electronics section....uninteresting the folk interior the shuttle section may be somewhat extraordinary. most of the questions interior the custom sections are the two flat out racist or like "What ethinicity do i glance like?" or "Are Arabs white????" RACE HAS no longer something TO DO WITH custom. If something, the questions and solutions I see on their makes me loose faith interior the cultures of the Y!A community, And on your 2nd question, many adults sound like infants whilst they sort because of the fact they on no account took a university writing classification.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Pretty simple mate, people just stop asking relationship questions here and ask them elsewhere i.e. Singles & Dating like this guy: http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah...

Reason he didn't get many responses is because you're all over here moaning (typical gay activity) about it. If you don't like this section per se then boycott it - but it still has a place for questions about LGBT media, unsure people, homophobia, gay marriage, coming out and other social issues that wouldn't be appropriate in a relationships section. Singles & Dating is inclusive of you, it doesn't say otherwise. All you're advocating is further segregation.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know, but it should be.

As for Amazed Me, whats wrong with someone having disabilities?

And good to hear it Ron C!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I always wondered the same thing.

How they put it under cultures and groups makes it seem like we are just some cult that is trying to break away from society.

You should suggest that to yahoo

• 1 decade ago

I agree. But just like a lot of situations, we are discriminately categorized into some sub-group. Our relationships aren't the same as heterosexual relationships. :-(

• 1 decade ago

for better or for worse, our society is still confused (the jury is still out) about the role of homosexual relationships in mainstream culture. my guess is that within the next 5 years, society will make up its mind

Source(s): personal opinion
  • 1 decade ago

I dont know Ron,i like this section more over all others.Maybe cause gay men and women are better listeners?i dont know,but i feel at home here. :)

• 1 decade ago

What a good question! I support changing it asap.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know, but it is a bit awkard being in the same category as Religion and Spirituality.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.