How do you get melted chapstick out of clothing?

I was doing laundry and found a tube of chapstick in the dryer and I was thinking, "WOW, it none of the clothes has melted chapstick on it" So, the highly intellegent individual that I am I decide to open the chapstick container (hello numbnut, it just came out of the dryer) so the melted chapstick... show more I was doing laundry and found a tube of chapstick in the dryer and I was thinking, "WOW, it none of the clothes has melted chapstick on it" So, the highly intellegent individual that I am I decide to open the chapstick container (hello numbnut, it just came out of the dryer) so the melted chapstick splashes all over my shirt. I like this shirt! I NEED this shirt!
How can I get it out. If it were just the oils that are in chapstick I could just use dawn but its the wax that has me stumped. It has already hardened into the fabric. Help!!