What does Rush Limbaugh mean by the phrase "chickification of America?"?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It means that America is acting more and more feminine. The perception that America must be liked by other countries resulting in the castration of our military. Let the military do what they do...fight bad guys and protect us. Rush also sometimes uses it to describe how Americans have more and more dealt with our domestic policy. Instead of dealing with facts and statistics to set policy, we use what makes people FEEL good. If we would just look at the facts both here and in Iraq our political solutions would be totally different. If you compare our generation to the generation from World War II we do act like little girls.

• 1 decade ago

I have heard him use this term. I think he is saying that we as a society in America have tried to emasculate the American male. Through things like the women's movement, etc. Thus leading to to male leadership in the American family and other things. He was talking yesterday about how if you watch most TV ads (and I would say TV programs as well) that the man is always portrayed to be an idiot or in his words a "buffoon". He says if you took those same ads and reversed the gender roles, that everyone would be offended. I agree, keep your eyes open to how men are portrayed on TV, and I think you will be surprised. It's hard to find positive male role models on TV.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is probably trying to say that he thinks we are becoming a matriarchy. It is most likely a slam at females in Congress and one running for president. Rusty Limbaugh, as you know, is an idiot hate monger anyway so what does it matter what he means or says? Chances are it is meant to be hateful toward someone anyway.

• 1 decade ago

It's not just about about emasculation of the male though that is the first sense of what he means. He's also referring to how the US is bending to our enemies. How he feels that we don't have the backbone to stand up to those who don't like us. And the the third sense is about how political correctness has made us all so afraid to offend anyone and to change for anyone who is offended.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Basically, he is referring to the impact of radical feminism on society in general...that stereotypical male behavior is becoming politically incorrect...that we as a culture can't handle conflict and challenges like our forefathers...the "cut and run" mentality.

You could also call it the "woosification of America." We're turning into a bunch of "woosies."

• John B
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Much like the man Rush so so admires, he doesn't know the English language either.

• 1 decade ago

One has to be taking drugs, the way Limbaugh does, to listen to him. Lembaugh's brains are so fried up with chemicals that he's not worth a toe nail to give any opinion. However, I guess, birds of the same feather always tend to flock together, especially when the blind tends to attract the blind - they see nothing!

• 1 decade ago

Making america weak, keeping them from standing for whats right...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ahh, those precious words that aren't words at all... haha maybe it was a typo on the teleprompter.

• 1 decade ago

wussafied. the country is nothing but a bunch of pusssssssssssseeeeeee

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.