I feel like guys just don't LIKE me...?

I'm 20 and no one ever seems to dig me. I don't think it's an issue of physical attractiveness, I just feel there's some kind of barrier that makes guys not want to chase after me. There's only been one guy in my life who ever asked me out officially, he was a good catch but he lost interest... show more I'm 20 and no one ever seems to dig me. I don't think it's an issue of physical attractiveness, I just feel there's some kind of barrier that makes guys not want to chase after me. There's only been one guy in my life who ever asked me out officially, he was a good catch but he lost interest soon afterward. I've dated a few people but met them online and I don't think they really thought I was anything special aside from sex. What's my problem? Everyone likes me as a person and thinks I have a great personality and thinks I'm attractive, they just don't see me as something to be chased or something desirable at all. This is making me feel depressed about life in general.
Update: To make matters worse the people who I suspect do like me are way too shy to approach me
Update 2: I have never been in a long term relationship or even a real relationship aside from casual dating