Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

what is t.j maxx?

what exactally do they sell?

is it used stuff?

what brands do they sell?

tell me more about it cuz i dont have a clue about that store!

Update:

is it clearance from other stores?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

TJ Maxx is like a Marshall's or Ross. They do not carry used stuff. It's pretty much stuff that came from a certain brand or department store and is sold at a bargain price. You can find Calvin Klein, Roxy, Guess,BCBG,Anne Klein,American Eagle Outfitters etc. They sell home decor/clothes/shoes/kids apparel/jewlery/menswear etc. If you live by one check it out! :)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

T.J. Maxx is a store similar to Ross. They are NOT used clothes.

They sell alot of different brands, including stores like Limited Too, DKNY, Calvin Klein, Laundry and Theory.

They sell the clothes that stores don't want anymore, for a much cheaper price.

They also sell purses, movies, makeup, just like Ross!

• 1 decade ago

Mishelle is right, it's alot like Ross and so on. However they have higher end brand names then Ross, Hollister, AE, CK so on. It's the stuff that doesn't sell on the sale rack at the normal store, or maybe it has a little makeup on it, tag caused a small hole, or just a bit of over flow, etc. Sometimes you can find a good item at a low price.

Good Luck!

• 5 years ago

I like Marshalls. Ya you kinda have to look but Ross and TJ Maxx are always packed and they are unorganized

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's brand name clothes for a cheaper price. they're not used but they seel everything. like shoes, accesories, clothes, purses, home stuff. its a really good store cuz they are not knockoffs!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

tj mazz sells things that didnt sell well in the origanal store. it is good, unworn, stylinsh stuff that just didnt sell well or was surplus

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It is a atore that sells lots of cute clothes. They have accessories purses blouses T-shirts jeans ect. You name it they have it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its not used.

its like ross and marshalls

they have all brands,

even like american eagle

i think its just stuff other stores dont want.

• 1 decade ago

it not used its like marshalls but sells more top brands. it sells coach, xoxo, roca wear, hurley, dkny jeans, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Here you go you could look yourself. http://www.tjmaxx.com/index.asp

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.