Do any songs that would go with this......?!?

Hey! Do you know any good songs that have to do with revenge, pay back, that sort of thing? Please give the name of artist and song title! Thanks!!!! =)

Best Answer

Whenever I'm looking for songs on a theme or topic, I like to use Google's advanced search and use the "exact phrase" field like this:

songs about [insert topic here]

It's amazing what comes up.

Another good place to go is at About.com, something called the Green Book - it's hard to find on your own, so here's the link:

http://radio.about.com/library/GreenBook/blGreenSu...

Finally, you can go to iTunes and search "revenge" or whatever, and it will return any songs OR artists OR albums with "revenge" as part of the title or name. Not a perfect solution because it will miss songs that have it in the lyrics but not in the title, but it's better than nothing.

Have fun hunting!

• tang

I'd must concur with the Phantom in this one - appears like a reeeeal stretch to me. I was once gonna do the complete Joan Redfern speech, however that is been well included. I reckon IF the entire 10th document partners seem within the last episode, it would simplest be anything like what occurred with the fourth and 5th doctors, in which we see within their minds throughout regeneration and the entire partners they have got had are proven. (That do not need labored for Eccleston absolutely, he simplest had the only 'truly' accomplice (no longer counting Captain Jack)). But because the Phantom's mentioned, I reckon the Sun bought maintain of totally the fallacious finish of the stick and ran with it. Now, at the specific trade of Donna being River Song...why? Why might this even input the minds of the writers? You've bought 2 predominant ladies, why will have to they be honestly simplest be one girl? And why might you stretch the temp from Chiswick into an area-visiting archaeologist? I simply do not see it, for my part - moves me as a accomplice variation of a ailment that turns out to have struck Who-fanatics in up to date years - Fob-Watch Fever - continually short of anything to be extra intricate and singular than it demands to be ;o)

Anything Death Metal...

Black roses red......Alana Grace