urgent experts!! do marijuana stems have THC?

I have tons and tons of marijuana stems and I was thinking of grinding them off with a little tobacco. will that get me high? is there any thc in the stems?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

They do have THC in them, every portion of the plant does, but stems are usually used to make butter or oil (to use in brownies cookes, ANYTHING!) So maybe you should go online and find a recipe for it!

If you want to smoke it, stems are a lot harsher to smoke than bud, just fyi

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Myself and some other legal medical marijuana patents had a get together yesterday and were talking about this very issue.

One lady makes butter from her leaves and stems. She says there is. Why waste it?

I personally make oil out of mine. Though at this time I have very little shake.

If you are legal user you know that those stems are counted as usable marijuana by your state. So either get rid of it or use it, but do something with it if the cops come in to look over your grow or what you have on you these stems can mean you went over your legal amount.

Let me know how it comes out.....this is a good idea! Us it up and waste not want not.....

• 1 decade ago

very little but if you have tons you can processes down to oil or hash (lots of work)

• 1 decade ago

Yes they will... then you will die of chances of 1/30...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

There is a number you can call and they have all the answers to your mj questions... They will ask "What is your mj-ergency?"... Just tell them your dilemma... I'm SURE they can help!

The number is:

911-HIGH (911-4444)

It dials straight-thru from any area code.

Give it a try!!!

I'm SURE this will help you!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.