Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

can john kerry outduel condoleezza rice in a presidential debate?

kerry is a great leader knows his issues and being on point and helping poor people he would condie head spin and have her runnig for the exits

Favorite Answer

Kerry V Condie....If she had to think for herself instead of just repeating talking points...then Kerry would kick her butt.

Kerry is not a great leader what so ever. He was put in as a candidate so that Bush had an easy win in the 2004 election. Both are members of the same Yale secret society Skull & Bones and Condi is a Oil Exec way over her head.

• jh

Not a chance, ever ever. Kerry only spews rhetoric according to the wind direction, and then returns back to try to have the most liberal voting record in the Senate (which is hard to do with Kennedy, Obama, and Byrd there).

Rice on the other hand actually has intellect and wisdom. I wish she would run for president.

John Kerry can't out duel John Kerry. He helps the poor? I don't get it...

John Kerry is no smarter than a fifth grader, Condie would do very well in a debate with him.

Kerry is a yellow trader, he should debate Jane Fonda on treason

Condi would whip him to pieces Has anyone noticed how the black leaders turn their back on her just because they dont like the idea of her working for Bush If she was a Dem they would embrace her but they rather embrace Jefferson from lousinna I guess they like crooks better then a honest Black Republican women.

I don't favor either one of them, but I believe that Kerry knows more about the issues than Rice does.

Condi would steamroll his waffling a s s. Condi is a hell of a lot smarter than him and would embarass him. I doubt he would ever agree to do it. And btw, just what has he done to help poor people?? I haven't heard of him donating his wife's ketchup millions to the homeless or anything.

If truth and integrity are criterias there is no way kerry can outduel condoleeza. (and she is a diplomat)