Has the physical traits of white American women changed from those of their European cousins?

It seems that when I ask Ameircans about finding women that have physical appearances like those of Cameron Diaz or Diane Kruger the answers I receive are those of desperate ones like "in your dreams" or "Malibu"; as if beautiful European women no longer exist in the USA; ave for a few enclaves... show more It seems that when I ask Ameircans about finding women that have physical appearances like those of Cameron Diaz or Diane Kruger the answers I receive are those of desperate ones like "in your dreams" or "Malibu"; as if beautiful European women no longer exist in the USA; ave for a few enclaves where they've gathered the beauties and put them in special preservations!!!

I live in Cairo, Egypt but have lived in America (especially Orange County, California) in 1984-1987. I've travelled to Britain, Turkey and other non-European countries. Here in Cairo, I see myriads of beautiful female tourists, and believe me that I'm not exaggerating when I tell you that many of them (infact most of whom I've seen) were of superior European beauty than most of the famous white American women that appear on TV!

I really don't know from where these beauties come from, but when I've asked the answers that I've received varied from Britain to the "Russians from Kazakhstan".
Update: I remember seeing some very beautiful blondes from Poland, and even Italy had very attractive pale brunettes. Now then, it seems that the physical appearance of WHITE American women has differed greatly from those of Europe. I could guess that this was due to the following: 1- Mixed marriages: With Northern... show more I remember seeing some very beautiful blondes from Poland, and even Italy had very attractive pale brunettes.

Now then, it seems that the physical appearance of WHITE American women has differed greatly from those of Europe. I could guess that this was due to the following:

1- Mixed marriages: With Northern European women marrying Mediterranean and Hispanic men and vice versa. This led to the disappearance of the recessive genes in a large percentage of the coming generations.

2- The weight problem: Health is half of the beauty and many American women (including whites) have become overweight in a very clear way.

3- Fashion and Style: Being tan has become a great desire for many white American women, and in states like California and Florida, most of the blondies have a swarthy complexion; thanks to their beach activities.

And so on. From this I could say that white American women no longer resemble their European cousins. Do you agree? Why?