How do I change my password?I connect internet by bsnl dial up connection.?

How do I change my password?I connect internet by bsnl dial up connection.?

I had forgotten my password and I have got it changed but how do I setup my own password to my current username to connect to internet using bsnl dialup connection?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

go to bsnl.co.in and open your dial up connection account...then change the password....

simle.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

When I was on dial-up, I would open several different sites after one loaded, so that when I finished reading or posting at the one I was on, others would have opened. There are programs that you can download that claim to speed up your connection... My firewall has told me they were virus or other malware when I tried that approach... Good luck... As others told you, it helps when I close some of the open programs, maybe... If I'm working with a picture editor, while the internet is downloading a page into my browser, it affects the computer response time, rather than the internet...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to "netchn.bsnl.co.in" and u would find all the options there such as to change the passwd , username etc,.well , i was using it last year and i plan never to use it.the url is meant for chennai but i think u may be able to switch over 2 ur city!

• 1 decade ago

log on to www.bsnl.co.in or www.sancharnet.in and then type your username and passward,you will be given the details of your account and an option to change yor passward also!!!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hi!,

It is so simple. Follow these steps:

1. Open http://10.241.0.195/webLogin.jsp

2. Type your username and current password.

3. Click on Login button

4. After loging click on "Change password" option.

5. Type your current password in "old password" text box.

6. Type your new password in "new password" text box.

7.Type your new password in "confirm password" text box.

8. Click on "ok" button.

and your password changed.

Always smile because you are in india.

• 1 decade ago

call the guy who is supplying u and then change by his help.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.