Bad Credit - Where can I get a Loan?

A former ex boyfriend helped ring up some serious debt in my name and then never paid me and now I am so behind in payments, I then broke my tailbone and have medical debt. I can't afford all the payments and want to get a loan to pay them off and have one payment, but my credit is so ruined from all the non... show more A former ex boyfriend helped ring up some serious debt in my name and then never paid me and now I am so behind in payments, I then broke my tailbone and have medical debt. I can't afford all the payments and want to get a loan to pay them off and have one payment, but my credit is so ruined from all the non payment... where will give me a decent loan with very bad credit?
Update: A former ex boyfriend helped ring up some serious debt in my name and then never paid me and now I am so behind in payments, I then broke my tailbone and have medical debt. I can't afford all the payments and want to get a loan to pay them off and have one payment, but my credit is so ruined from all the non... show more A former ex boyfriend helped ring up some serious debt in my name and then never paid me and now I am so behind in payments, I then broke my tailbone and have medical debt. I can't afford all the payments and want to get a loan to pay them off and have one payment, but my credit is so ruined from all the non payment... where will give me a decent loan with very bad credit? Also I wouldn not be able to have a co-signer.