Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 decade ago

In Naruto Shipuunden will Naruto and Sakura kiss?

In Naruto Shipuunden will Naruto and Sakura kiss

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Will they kiss? Only Mishimoto knows that....

I sure hope they kiss because Naruto x Sakura belong together he's been there for her all the time and Sasuke just a big loser. Besides, if he has to end up with someone it has to be her cause Naruto x Hinata will NEVER happen.

• 1 decade ago

Naruto and Sakura have not kissed yet so far, not even in the Manga which is way ahead of the anime. But still, they might, because now (in Shippuden) Sakura seems to begin to admire and fancy Naruto :) So there's a possibility.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think so but there is possibility because shes starting to respect Naruto and how he has matured in a way. But Sakura still likes sasuke even if his evil, but maybe she will kiss Naruto later on.

• Faust
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I think Naruto will or should end up with either Sakura or Hinata. I don't think that it will be with Hinata, but it would be really cruel if he does and Hinata ends up with a broken heart after he love for Naruto for so long. I think that, he will most likely have a relationship with Hinata, after which she might die, and Naruto ends up with Sakura.

Source(s): I don't intend to sound cruel to anyone who likes Hinata but this is how I think it will turn out. This way Hinata won't end up with a broken heart.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sakura still likes Sauske, even though Sauske is evil.. she's starting to respect Naruto a bit more, but I don't think she'll end up kissing him.. I haven't read the manga though so I don't know..

• 1 decade ago

No cuz Naruto belongs with Hinata and Sakura can just go to hell....

• 1 decade ago

umm its kisimoto not mishimoto

probly not because i no that naruto ends up likeing hinata

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he love to do it too

but i don't think sakura would allow that

Source(s): my brain
  • 1 decade ago

go ninetails

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.