Help me. Depressed and sad. Im 14.?

Something going on at home. Im very depressed and sad. My brother smokes and does bad habits so he left the house. We want him back but he wont come. I miss him terribly and I'm very sensitive, I can't take him being away from me for more than a day, but hes been gone for a week. I was talking on MSN to... show more Something going on at home. Im very depressed and sad. My brother smokes and does bad habits so he left the house. We want him back but he wont come. I miss him terribly and I'm very sensitive, I can't take him being away from me for more than a day, but hes been gone for a week. I was talking on MSN to him, and he said stop contacting me, and my mother told me to tell him to f**k off; and he said "even you -[my name]-
That really made me cry, and my whole family is in a weird atmosphere, and they give me grief when they see me upset/crying.

I feel so sad.. Anyway of helping me cope? Im 14.