dre asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

yo! would you rather have the cavs or detroit play in the finals?

amin, if the cavs play the spurs, they are going to be swept. Detroit has a far better chance against spurs and it's going to be a far better series to watch.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

honestly, i would like to see the cavs play in the finals. i think it would be very interesting. i doubt they would ge tswept, i mean, lebron james is pretty tought to stop, even for the san antonio defense. i think the series could go either way. it depends on how the spurs play too. if they don't play worth crap (which they are capable of doing), they can get beat my any team in the league.

• 1 decade ago

detroit obviously has a better chance because of their experience, their depth in players. take a look at their biggies, webber, sheed, dyess, maxiell, nazr, davis. cavs, z, gooden, varejao, marshall, pollard. pollard and marshall cant play d. but id rather see a whole new nba finals, so cavs spurs, id like to see a blow out. 4-1 in the nba finals. plsu, tim duncan and lebron james are the best players in the game, or in the nba.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bring on the cavs !! Its better for the fans . Spurs in 4!! Go Spurs Go!!

• 1 decade ago

cavs, because I hate detroit and would rather have them out of the way than watch a better series.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

The Cavs !!!! I hope their luck holds and they beat the Spurs too !!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

detriot, becoz i hate LJ, if cav go to final, i 'll support spurs, thts it

• Super
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

That's true the pistons are a better match up

• did u watch the game today???

i think u know wat my answer is...

RISE UP!

GO CAVS

~starting to look like a championship team

• 1 decade ago

cavs there the best!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

neither!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.