Who do you like better between Jackie Chan and Bruce Lee?

Jackie Chan is awesome

• David
    Favorite Answer

bruce lee -was better - True Jackie was a better stuntman and comedian - but Bruce was a true martial arts master. Lee used filmmaking to prove and to demonstrate his fighting theories while Jackie exaggerates often by adding wild stunts and a lot of wire work. If you watch Jackie fight, you will be entertained but when you watch Bruce, you might learn something. - I did

Jackie Chan

I heard Bruce Lee was awsome in Enter The Dragon, I wanna see it too. But Jackie Chan is the first martial arts actor I got into. I have many of his movies, they never get old so I will have to choose Jackie Chan!

Jackie Chan

Bruce Lee is an icon, superstar, movie star, master martial artist .Jackie Chan is a movie star, martial artist,comedian

Bruce Lee has it over Jackie Chan in my books, even though he passed away so many years ago

Jackie Chan. He's funny, Bruce Lee is all about fighting and seriousness.

I like both actually.

Bruce Lee was a true matrial arts master. And his speed was so fast they had to get him to slow down just so the camera could see it.

Jackie Chan is the master of improvisation. He can turn anything into a weapon for defence or attack. Yet he has a lot of humor in his films. Almost enough to make them comedys. He still does all of his own stunts too.

I don't think you fully comprehend the magnitude of Bruce Lee's talent and contributions.

Chan is an entertainer, but Lee is a legend and an icon.

jackie chan cos he is funny

• Jesk

jackie chan, hes cool and doesn't take himself too seriously. and atleast hes still alive