Where does your pee go to from the airplane toilette?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

aha! the perfect question for me. I used to have this job so i'm the poop and pee expert when it comes to aircraft. all the commercial birds have a lavatory in them. when you flush it goes into a holding tank which holds about 20 gallons of waste including the blue water thats in it. when the plane touches down they call for fleet services to come out. we drive our lavatory service truck out (LST) and hook up this big hose to the receptacle on the bottom. hook the fresh blue hose to the input. you press a lever beside the receptacle and get out of the way (just in case). now cascading down the hose is everyones human waste....mmmm smells great. truck sucks it up we pump fresh water in toilets are good and fresh. and just so you know we go and dump the truck directly into the sewer system. they DO NOT jettison it out of the aircraft while it's flying lol.

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Most Realistic Flight Simulator : http://flightsimulator.siopu.com/?iPf
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Go Airplane

• 4 years ago

Yeah, aircraft bogs regularly are beautiful small and regularly don't seem to be the cleanest. My recommendation? Just maintain your nostril, squat when you must, and move. Oh, however don't forget that notorious announcing - "If you splatter whilst you tinkle, be a sweetie - wipe the seat-ie!" Seriously, simply move. You will NOT be ready to "maintain it" for 3 extra hours with out a few type of hardship.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this page so I came to take a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers!

• 5 years ago

Yes, i thought the pee goes out while aircraft was flying...

• 1 decade ago

It goes into a holding tank and when you land they empty it. Its kind of like a porta potty.

• 1 decade ago

they used to dump it out at high altitude but now i think they empty the tanks after landing

• 1 decade ago

Ever hear of "blue ice"? The jetison it right on out at 30,000 feet.

• 1 decade ago

just don't ask for a bottle of water, if you thirsty, of course.

Source(s): lol
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.