Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who has the Ugliest Tattoo in the NBA ???

Currently a NBA player !!

Rodman hasn't played in like 5 years.

Favorite Answer

Any player that has his body covered in them. Some of these guys have gone way over board with them. This is the NBA and not some prison penal league.

• kar

Ugliest Tatoo

• Tim

OOOO!!! That's a good question! Hmmm. Matt Barnes comes to mind...Shaq has some pretty bad ones....Someone out there has the And 1 guy on there arm from shoulder to elbow. It's really poorly done and WAY to big for such a simple design. It's the worst one, I just can't remember whos it is.

Rasheed Wallace has the coolest ones. Kobe's are pretty cool too. Lebron has some hip stuff as well.

Gilbert Arenas has the worst. It's not visible with his uni on but it's a tiger on his stomach. It looks like a child drew it and his bellybutton in the middle of it is just weird.

Luke Walton has this cluster of ugly stars on his shoulder that drive me nuts.

I also hate Brad Miller's lame sun-like thing on his shoulder.

Amare Stoudemire's "Black Jesus" on his neck is pretty hideous. In fact I think neck tats as a whole are gross--which includes Kenyon Martin, Matt Barnes and Allen Iverson.

While face tattoos generally seem like a bad idea, I think Larry Hughes' tear drops under his eye for his brother who died last year are very touching.

Dennis Rodman hands down

Allen Iverson

Rasheed Wallace

Matt Barnes

Iverson's tattos didn't start to appear until he was in the NBA...the And 1 logo is Jerry Stackhouse...

Mike Bibby and Jason Williams (Heat).