Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

Who has the Ugliest Tattoo in the NBA ???

Update:

Currently a NBA player !!

Rodman hasn't played in like 5 years.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Any player that has his body covered in them. Some of these guys have gone way over board with them. This is the NBA and not some prison penal league.

• Login to reply the answers
  • kar
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Ugliest Tatoo

• Tim
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

OOOO!!! That's a good question! Hmmm. Matt Barnes comes to mind...Shaq has some pretty bad ones....Someone out there has the And 1 guy on there arm from shoulder to elbow. It's really poorly done and WAY to big for such a simple design. It's the worst one, I just can't remember whos it is.

Rasheed Wallace has the coolest ones. Kobe's are pretty cool too. Lebron has some hip stuff as well.

• 1 decade ago

Gilbert Arenas has the worst. It's not visible with his uni on but it's a tiger on his stomach. It looks like a child drew it and his bellybutton in the middle of it is just weird.

Luke Walton has this cluster of ugly stars on his shoulder that drive me nuts.

I also hate Brad Miller's lame sun-like thing on his shoulder.

Amare Stoudemire's "Black Jesus" on his neck is pretty hideous. In fact I think neck tats as a whole are gross--which includes Kenyon Martin, Matt Barnes and Allen Iverson.

While face tattoos generally seem like a bad idea, I think Larry Hughes' tear drops under his eye for his brother who died last year are very touching.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Dennis Rodman hands down

• 1 decade ago

Allen Iverson

• 1 decade ago

Rasheed Wallace

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Matt Barnes

• 1 decade ago

Iverson's tattos didn't start to appear until he was in the NBA...the And 1 logo is Jerry Stackhouse...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Mike Bibby and Jason Williams (Heat).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.