=) asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

is eating peanut butter bad for your skin?

if you have bad skin , does eating peanut butter make it worse?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

yess.. because its oily and does the same to your skin

• 1 decade ago

I don't think so, but if you're concerned, try eating an all-natural peanut butter that only lists peanuts and salt as the ingredients. This is much better for you than Jif, Skippy, etc., all of which contain preservatives, sugar, and hydrogenated oils.

• 1 decade ago

In most cases no, unless you are allergic to it. Believe it or not some people actually use it externally as part of a skin treatment. However, there isn't much people wont put on their bodies these days for that. So the bottom line is no.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

pimples are not caused by things you eat, that is a widely believed myth. Besides peanut butter is packed with protein so I think it would be good for you inside and out.Check out this link for a list of causes http://www.skinsite.com/info_acne.htm

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no, peanut butter has healthy fats which are really good for your skin and you need them in your daily diet.

• 1 decade ago

No, It has good oils and fats in it. Which is good for skin cells. Just remember even good fats should be limited.

• 6 years ago

That depends if you wipe it on your face after eating it. if you dont, you should be fine.

• 1 decade ago

only if you are allergic to it then you get a rash

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No. I've never heard of that.

• 1 decade ago

For my best friend yah!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.