Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

At the Christian Judgement when they read off all the names of those getting into Heaven?

How are they going to deal with all the duplicate names? There are hundreds of Jose Sanchez's in the tiny town I live in.

• TEK
    Favorite Answer

Check your spiritual DNA.

• ?

in case you at the instant are not a hundred% into Catholicism then you definately stay a lie getting shown etc etc. in my view i exchange into raised Catholic, found out that one and all Christianity and different ideals (which incorporates Atheism) are in accordance with assumptions and issues can in no way be shown and adjusted my techniques to be an Atheist. the only reason I chosen to pass with Atheism is by technique of the fact between all the different issues contained in the international, issues linked with Atheism (super bang concept, evolution, no longer seeing the super spirit on a cloud molding my destiny, etc) are the main achieveable. returned, I settle for that those issues at the instant are not a hundred% shown yet between the piles of information FOR the super bang concept and evolution and absence THEREOF for creationism and different Christian based issues makes me lean in direction of Atheism. in short, suck up the Catholicism gig until eventually you're shown, after that no person will care what you do because of the fact technically you're an grownup. in case you truthfully should be outspoken then combat your loved ones and deacon yet I assure you will in no way exchange their minds approximately you unlikely to hell considering the fact which you do no longer have confidence in it. solid success!

They will use your spirit name, i assume. And, just, probably will have a rundown of your ancestry; IE. Jose` Sanchez, Son of Pablo Sanchez, Son of Miguel Sanchez, Son of Mr. Miagi...Etc. Etc. Etc..

There are probably humdreds of John Smiths near where you live too. I'd just leave it to God to sort that stuff out. If they make a mistake on my judgement, I'll let them know.

• Pete W

That won't happen. Billions of people will be involved and reading the names will be unnecessary. I never read that in the Bible, or anywhere else for that matter, so I question the veracity of the source.

• RIFF

So there's hope yet that I might just get overlooked for some of my "lesser" offenses that I forgot to admit to. I'm liking the odds more and more.

"No, Lord- that wasn't me. It was that guy over there in the third row back. Yes, the one trying like hell to act like he's innocent!"

God knows, and in the Bible they referred to people as Jose Son of Carlos or whatever his dads name is

It isn't going to be fallible humans in charge of Judgement Day, but the one and only whose qualified to sit on the throne, Jesus Christ. Don't worry. He created us and He knows each one of His children personally.

your name is more than what you're known as on Earth. it's more of a "Cornelius, the doer of good works to Jews, great in faith, a gentile but still Godly, a true seeker, born on march 15th, 17 BC, born to Mr. Man and his wife, the third son, a centurian in the Roman army...."

even the hairs on your head He knows about. even the ones you died blonde. trust me, He knows who you are

They will probably check your address too, so I would make sure to bring your photo ID and maybe your most recent utility bill showing the service address to prove that it is really you.

"oh no, sorry, I meant the *other* Jose Sanchez. You are going to hell."