Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareAdd-ons · 1 decade ago

my computer speakers from dell that i bought from ebay are really wierd i bought them brand new?

when i use them there good for a while then after like 1 month they dont turn on and they dont work and after a couple of days they work again this keeps happening what wrong with it does that mean there bootleg or somthing????????help

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing is sold good on Ebay. keep that in mind.

• Login to reply the answers
  • You need to contact the seller. Did you check their feedback before buying the speakers? ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check feedback. Youre putting trust into someone you dont know the least you can do is see what other customers think of them and their products. If you paid with paypal, you can also go in and ask for a refund after youve filed a complaint against the seller for faulty merchandise (if they dont make things right first).

• 1 decade ago

Do your speakers have a built in amplifier? How old are they?

If they have a built-in amplifier, sometimes after awhile, either the power supply or the volume control fail.

To save yourself more aggravation, toss the E-Bay speakers and shop for speakers that you know are compatible with your machine.

Probably not what you wanted to hear, huh.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sounds like a loose power cable. make sure nothing is pushing on it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.