Need Contact info for Metals Scrap(HMS1) Dealers in California(spe.LA)?

We need large amnt of metal scrap(spec. HMS1) on periodic basis in order to export it to Asian countries. Where can i get dealers info who resides in California.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

For Scrap Metal Pricing worldwide and scrap metal information go to Demolition, Scrap Metal and Salvage News website ( http://www.demolitionscrapmetalnews.com )

ooh yay I was mentioned! Last time Rocco forgot me =( haha I'm kidding, Rocco's coolio. Bands liked: hmmm...I can't remember all of the bands you have suggested to me to be honest. I'm sorry Roxel. The only bands I actually remember who GAVE them to me is if the band strikes me as AWESOME! and that was Earshot from APC and Norther from Rocco a while ago. Oh yeah, Arsis! you showed me them. Oh and Eluveitie!! ha, nevermind, it's all comin back to me now. Bands disliked: All that Christian Black Metal (I said before, I don't like the sound of it), and the trance music (it wasn't bad, not my kinda music) Yes I like you showing us new bands. But when you mention a new band or a new genre, alot of times I HAVE heard of the band and genre and have heard their music. Then everyone is like "go roxel!" and I'm sitting here green with envy. hahaha nah but I still like you doing it cause I find some great bands from you guys. =P