Who do you hope replaces Rosie O'Donnell on the View? I hope it's Whoopi Goldberg!?

Who are you hoping will place Rosie O'Donnell on the View. I hope it's Whoopi Goldberg just for the simple fact she told Joy Behar 'let me finish" yesterday on the View. As you recall, Joy Behar was the one who started that big argument last week when she had that attitude and told Elisabeth... show more Who are you hoping will place Rosie O'Donnell on the View. I hope it's Whoopi Goldberg just for the simple fact she told Joy Behar 'let me finish" yesterday on the View. As you recall, Joy Behar was the one who started that big argument last week when she had that attitude and told Elisabeth "Wait a minute. let me finish. you had your turn to talk yesterday so today's my turn!" I thought Joy's comment was stupid and what got Elisabeth and Joy into the argument which led to the argument between Elisabeth and Rosie. So I hope Whoopi joins the cast because she would keep the lady's in check, especially Joy Behar who gets away with a lot of stuff. What about you?