"Green Fifteen" Birthday Party Ideas?

My birthday party is going to be in about two weeks or so, and the theme is going to be the color green, hence the name "Green Fifteen." I'm looking for a few ideas: green foods for a buffet table, creative decorations, and maybe some creative things to put in a little gift bag. Share any ideas you... show more My birthday party is going to be in about two weeks or so, and the theme is going to be the color green, hence the name "Green Fifteen." I'm looking for a few ideas: green foods for a buffet table, creative decorations, and maybe some creative things to put in a little gift bag. Share any ideas you have. FYI, it's going to be a co-ed party.
Update: Oh, in case you couldn't tell, I'm turning 15. The party will be in the evening in my basement.
Update 2: And this won't necessarily be about environmental conservation. Just the COLOR green.