Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Undergrad Business Programs?

Hi! im an incoming junior in HS and looking into my college options. My passion lies in business so I was wondering which schools have the best undergrad business programs? i know Upenn and UCB has really good programs but why? what makes their programs distinct from others?

it would be great if i could hear from people who actually went through the programs their recommending...but im grateful for ANY insights really..haha

thanks everyone!

Best Answer

TRY SURFING AND VISITING YOUR STATE'S FED EDU PROGRAMS. I BET THE FEDGOV HAS LOTS TO OFFER INFO REGARDING EDUQUESTIONS.

Penn has usually been considered the best. Stanford, Harvard, MIT, Princeton are also very good. UCLA, Michigan, UT-Austin are very good public schools.

I went to University of Washington, which was the 7th ranked public school last year (top 25 overall). What made programs good are that they are generally hard to get into (meaning you are surrounded by smart people), great professors, challenging curriculum, and quite frankly, a good reputation from companies who are looking for candidates.

that was a boy that wear clothes and go to college and read a book and do his homework and his mom said, "Why did you read a book?" He said, "to not go to college!"