Could this really work?

Have you heard the recent rumors of how

Jo Han Mok, the #1 selling author of

'The E-Code' and his partner, known as

'Pill Gates' generated over $18,000,000?

It's not a typo. That's a whopping 18

million dollars!

I mean, look at their Swiss bank account...

http://www.meetpillgates.com/?e=shelton356@gmail.c...

It's hard to believe, but they actually

reveal exactly how they did it!

(Hint: It has absolutely nothing to do with

'information' products)

As you read every word on that webpage, you'll

realize how this 'different' approach allows

you to make money quicker, easier and in much

larger chunks that you're used to.

I highly recommend you try it out...

Best of success,

shelton

Ok Ok, this is not a scam and yes it works, i have ways to show you how to use this and put money in your pocket. Everyone in this world is not as stuk up as people think they are. When i see a way to help people, i do all i can. The money i generate from this goes straight to the charities. I do hold to degrees and i check all of my sites out throughly before joining any of them. I have a famliy of highly qualified attornies that will sue this companies if they thought any wrong doing was taking place. I have not asked anyone to join anythinig but rather than check the site out. By the way, did you know that you can advertise on goolge, and yahoo for free while others are paying hundreds for PPC. Also, there are thousands of ways to generate traffic to a site that i had no idea of how it was done. If anyone does not believe me then don't. I do not bend anyone arms and try to make them do anything that is not ethical.

One last thing, i do have a 2 degrees and certifications in Information Technology and for the ones who think there are no giving people in this world, I fix computers for free and i design websites for free where others charge $500.00 to design a website, i do it for free. Soi saw an opportunity that would help people out that was struggling. Been there done that and will never do it again.

Favorite Answer

Rule of thumb: Anything that claims to have the answer to life or wealth usually doesn't. This is one of those times.

edit: Scratch that, this dude is smart. He's figured out how to make money selling a book and pymarid scheme to suckers like you.

If they really generated that much money, why would they tell anyone how to do it??? Would you???

its scam as well as spam.....

spam...