Which signs are compatible love matches with tauruses?

I was told by a palm reader in Costa Rica I would never find love! Now I feel scared out of my mind..

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nothing in this world is the absolute truth except death.This rule applies to predictions given by palmists also.So forget about the prediction and get ahead with your life.

According to astrology books Taurus can get along very well with Virgo,capricorn,cancer and pisces;in that order.Relationship of a taurus can work out well with scorpio and another taurus also.

However this should not preclude you from excluding ppl with other sunsigns as ur love matches,for there are many other parameters in astrology to determine compatiblity and the compatiblity patterns based on sunsigns alone are mere generallisations.

• fayt84
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Capricorn and Virgo. Don't listen to that palm reader you saw in Costa Rica. You will find love, all you have to do is try.

• 1 decade ago

First off, you listened to a Costa Rican palm reader, what do they know? Secondly, you will find love, it's just around the corner but it will just depend on YOU. Don't go looking for it, it will find you in it's own time, just be ready for it. Lastly, don't listen to Costa Rican fortune tellers.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

For Taurus: Polarity attraction, sexually dynamic, however you are both fixed signs that can cause difficulties. Your stubbornness and the Scorpions jealousy will result in a no win situation. For Scorpio: Polar opposites that actually do quite well together. The Bull is stable and loyal enough to satisfy your intense nature. You both value long-term unions and are willing to work at them together. Opposites of the Zodiac who have much in common. Both are determined and ambitious and neither is much of a rover. Both are strong willed. Sexually they are super compatible but Scorpio is too overbearing and possessive for Taurus. Takes too much tolerance for this to last. Both are very jealous and stubborn. Scorpio is thrifty and spurns laziness and Taurus likes to spend on creature comforts. Scorpio is willful and Taurus is obstinate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tom
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i mean come on, would you believe anyone in Costa Rica??? just let things take their course!!! stop trying to know things you aren't supposed to know! half of life is the suprise of it all, and living it first hand, not through a crystal ball

• 1 decade ago

Gemini and Sagittarius would be absolutely great matches for you....

Don't believe the palm reader, you are letting them tell you your destiny when it is your choice ( to a large degree) where your fate lies....

Good luck :)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.