taetae asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

lose a few pounds?

O.k, i am 11 years old and i am indoors half the time.is there any excersices i can do. nothing major , just to lose a few pounds. when i do start going to water parks i do not wan't to be chubby!

• Brandi
    Best Answer

As long as you go about it with realistic ideals, you will be fine. Do some sit-ups, crunches, and push-ups which is like doing some light weight lifting which is perfect for everyone because you are using your own body's weight. For cardio, run in place, do jumping jacks. But something I like to do because its fun is make sure nobody is in the house to embarrass you, turn on some of your favorite music, and dance yourself crazy. Dancing is great exercise. Anything goes as long as you keep moving.

Eating healthy is as important as exercising. Getting plenty of nutrients can help your body flush out the bad fats and keep it running healthy. DRINK ALL THE WATER YOU CAN HOLD!! Water is very important as well. But don't drink all 8 glasses in one sitting, sip on the water all day to keep you hydrated and not have to pee it all out immediately.

I take my 12 yr old daughter for a 30 minute walk each day and we make it fun by having chats or heading to the library, shops, park, etc. There's plenty of healthier food choices that taste good so work out what changes you can make there. Drink a little more water. Just be a bit more active.

You're 11.. don't stress about weight! That's insane! Just run around, be a kid! Play sports instead of video games or watching TV. Go swimming if you can, that's a great way to have fun and excercise.

Since I started to work out I was looking for a good weight loss product. I was on a diet but I felt that I needed a little "help" so I decided to try this great product and I had fantastic results. You can check their website at

http://www.goodlwizard.info , they give you a free trial and you only pay 6.95$ shipping and handling.

Do crunches before bed every night. Pushups, jumping jacks, squats little things like that help a lot. Also, cut out any junk food you are eating. Good Luck- don't be too concerned you are only 11 a little baby fat is okay!:)

• fowler

those those that are telling you to ever consume any decrease than 1500 energy ought to actual be recommended off. no longer in ordinary terms is it risky, yet you will sense undesirable, likely binge after some days of something decrease than that, and whether you lose it and initiate off eating generally returned, you will likely positioned it on returned. All women folk or men must be on a minimum of a million,500 energy an afternoon. To shed some pounds healthily, you ought to lose a pair of million to 2 lbs each and every week, no better than that (this is a million/2 kg. to a million kg. each and every week). in case you're dropping extra, you ought to enhance your energy by employing approximately 2 hundred. i'm an athlete and even have taken each and every of the classes in nutrients and activities technology. eating appropriate must be a existence-type, no longer a eating ordinary or a chore. you ought to have end result or vegetables with each and every meal - you mustn't difficulty approximately energy from end result or vegetables because of the fact there are only approximately none in them (except you're frying or deep fat frying stuff). A nutritious cereal or oatmeal with fruit is super contained in the mornings. Lunch could desire to encompass a sandwich (lean meat, no butter, low fat mayo) and vegetable soup. Snacks could desire to be yoghurt and a chew of fruit, a small protein bar (in case you're workout at lunch). Dinner - an incredible lean meat no larger than the palm of your hand and a million/2 inch thick with some vegetables and end result and in ordinary terms a splash of carb - 2 potato croquettes or in ordinary terms a small volume of mash. you ought to consume each and every 2 to 3 hours, whether you at the instant are not hungry. This stops you from binging besides. in case you desire chocolates, attempt a "anticipate Us" dessert in case you're dying for it, or do like I do and get an obtained style to dark chocolate (70%) - a pair of squares does the trick. you ought to ideally be workout three times each and every week - i do no longer recommend only strolling (except you're rather obese) or only yoga. this must be a solid run, cycle, circuit practise, a no longer straightforward martial paintings, or mountain climbing. mixture in a weights ordinary a million to 2 cases each and every week and you're set. in case you do severe workout (i recommend a run or a kickboxing class or mountain climbing) for over an hour, up your calorie intake by employing 2 hundred energy or so, gazing the workout consultation.

Sweetie...you are too young to worry about this. But to stay healthy, walking is awesome. It will help keep you toned and in shape. Just doing kid stuff will help...like climbing a tree, riding a bike, playing games (such as base ball, soccer, etc.)...focus on being healthy. And you will look wonderful!

I can tell you one thing it work for me drink water and milk and best of all peanut. I have to tell you my secret any time you feel hungry drink milk and peanut's. If you feel exercising grab a ball and swing it around from one side to the other to work out your waist. I guarantee you it will make you go active and try to lay down stomach down and hold on the ball with your feet's and bounced up and down, its good for your legs.

Source(s): I have four kids and I wait 146Lbs and my twins are 4 years old.

im ten and i walk on a mill type thing. i lost 6 pounds. if u have pe at your school, work as hard as u can at it. Hope u lose weight........................TeeHee =)

honey, you are way to young to worry about that.