Some inconvienient truths about Al Gore... Do libs Really know who he is?

I am soooo tired of hearing the same old garbage from the dems and libs that Bush is all about big oil among other things. WELL OPEN YOUR EYES....

http://www.gnn.tv/articles/2301/Some_Inconvenient_...

And because I know most won't read the link.. here are some highlights...

In fact, Al Gore’s voting record as a senator was surprisingly conservative until he rolled his eye toward the White House. Throughout most of his career, he was pro-life and had an 84% anti-abortion rating from the National Right to Life Committee.

Uh... I guess he felt life was important at one time.

He was openly anti-gay, calling homosexuality “abnormal” and “wrong,” and telling the Tennessean in 1984 that he did “not believe it is simply an acceptable alternative that society should affirm.”

You mean he wasn't tollarant towards homosexuals?

Give me a minute... a few more to come...

Gore was such a strong supporter of the gun lobby – ultimately voting against the critical 1985 legislation for a mandatory 14-day waiting period for handgun purchases – that National Rifle Association leader Wayne LaPierre once said, “We could have made Al Gore NRA Man of the Year – every single vote.”

He once believed in the second amendment? shocking...

Al Gore was one of only ten Democrats to break with the party and vote for President Bush Sr.’s Gulf War in 1991.

He was a "war mongar"?

“How much time will you give me if I support the President?” Taking him at his word, Simpson and Senator Bob Dole offered Gore twenty minutes, thirteen more than his own party would grant. In Simpson’s account, over the course of the night Gore jockeyed to have the floor during prime time to ensure that he would get coverage in the next day’s news cycle.

He is a sellout?

OK... couple more to come... I know they won't read the article...

their corporate backers. In Gore’s case, this meant Russian-born oil tycoon Armand Hammer, owner of Occidental Petroleum. Though it was Gore’s father, Senator Al Gore Sr. who was the primary beneficiary of Hammer’s support – in exchange for political and diplomatic favors to further his international business interests – Gore Jr. slipped quietly into his father’s shoes.

Occidental is one of the worst corporate polluters in the world. In its most scandalous case, an Occidental subsidiary dumped thousands of tons of toxic chemical waste near the residential area of Love Canal, New York, causing birth defects, miscarriages, and incidences of cancer in the nearby community. But Gore remained a friend of the company. And the company, a good friend to Al Gore.

In return, Gore maneuvered to facilitate Occidental’s acquisition of oil drilling rights in the Elk Hills National Petroleum Reserve outside Bakersfield, California. Long held as a federal oil resource,

Elk Hills represented the largest turnover of public lands to a private corporation in American history. It tripled Occidental’s U.S. petroleum reserves, increasing the company’s stock value by ten percent. Gore later admitted to controlling between $250,000 – $500,000 worth of shares through a family held trust.

So Al is in bed with big oil? What do the libs say to that?

So golden? Morals have nothing to do with what someone spews from their altar?

Soccer... I know the facts are hard to swallow but at least read them... and are you still crying about the election Al lost? Stop already... it's embarrasing..

Dollar... it is not that conservative don't believe that the earth goes through NATURAL cycles... warming and cooling... It's Al's theory of "Man Made" global warming that is tough to believe in.. when so many facts about his Fakumentary have been disproven it's hard to believe in the Blame America for the worlds ills theory...

Heavenly...

The second I make a Movie and preach from the pulpit and tell everyone how they should llive their lives, meanwhile, I don't do it myself... then I'll make that list and shoot it right over to you...

Favorite Answer

Isn't it amazing how they change when they get their eyes on the White House? You must appreciate that President Bush has at least remained steady throughout his presidency. Love him or hate him, hes still the same guy he was when he was elected. Good job on big Al. Dont tell them about his dad and the KKK, you might really stir up the stink. have a good nite.

Gore is a hypocrite! Humans do not have that much power over the environment to cause global warming - besides it's NOT a proven FACT -- just like the "global cooling" on the early 1970s!

I am also so sick of people that STILL say Gore won the election. They should read the law! Americans don't actually elect the President. We elect the Electoral College. Can't the libs get over the fact that GORE LOST!

Source(s): star for ya!

It's actually in the new release section. Go ahead, put up a comment about me being a stupid lib with no sense of humor. The fact that it's January 6th and we still haven't had snow in the northeast, that scares me more than your lame comments. It's supposed to be 70 today, yeah that's normal.

Gore spouts this Global Warming nonsense which is nothing but garbage designed to control you and wants people to pay carbon credits and I bet you didn't know that Al Gore defends his extraordinary personal energy usage by telling critics he maintains a "carbon neutral" lifestyle by buying "carbon offsets ," but the company that receives his payments turns out to be partly owned and chaired by the former vice president himself !!!!

I believe P. T. Barnum was right when he stated - " there's a sucker born every minute " and that describes perfectly the people who believe this mans nonsense and utter crap .

I forgot to mention Gore never submitted the Kyoto Protocol to a vote in the United States Senate .

Why is it that rather than looking at scientific research into the validity of global warming cons are busy researching Al Gore's personal life? Who do you trust university scientists or radio hosts, paparazzi, and gossip columnists?

It is not a principled thing to effectively pander to your home state while running for state office and then changing your mind simply because you are on the national stage.

That is probably the biggest reason that we here in Tennessee said no thanks to him in 2000. Some people get so worked up about what happened in Florida in 2000. But, remember, if he would have carried Tennessee, Florida would not have mattered and he would have been president. Now that is something I am proud of our state having a part in.

Thanks for all the great background info but I have to tell you, a Democrat doin' the lefty flip-flop or selling his soul and his Country for campaign donations is nothing new. Fat Albert learned from the Master, Billybob Clinton, the man who gave the Chinese top secret guided missile technology in return for a few million bucks in donations to Hillary's campaign for the senate and a contribution to Billybob's 168 million dollar combination library/porno theater. That's how the Chinese were able to shoot down a satellite with a ground based guided missile last January. Doesn't that give you the warm fuzzies now they they're buying aircraft carriers? Thanks Bill!!!!

• ak6702

Nice love the new addition to my fav's.Thanks.He's the king flipper!!! He couldn't even shine Kerry's shoes.

No the election was not stolen!!!

Homosexuality is a choice not genetic!!!

Lying under oath is a choice not genetic(Hillabill)!!!

Losing a Presidential election then crying about it being stolen with no imperical evidence of it happening... pricless.

He's kind of a 'witch hunter'. He and his wife also had a big campaign against rock lyrics that 'encouraged satanism'. He's also a publicity monger. He has made global warming a political issue which has divided people. He presents it as 'blame' against others.

This doesn't really address the issue of global warming which is still an issue. I am really very curious why many conservatives have trouble embracing this issue of global warming but will take so many others issues on faith.