What is the one thing you cannot forgive?

Update:

it could be about a partner, friend, family member etc?

What is the one thing that someone can do to you that you cannot forgive them for?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm crazy about my girlfriend, she's so amazing and unbelievable, I'm thankful everyday for her. But, god forbid, if she ever cheated on me (which she would never do) I could never forgive her for that. She might tell me that'd she will never do it again, and she probably wouldn't . . . but I'd always wonder and owrry that she was doing it again. I could never fully trust her again, and with me, trust is a very big thing. Not just with girlfriends and boyfriends, but with friends and co-workers as well.

• 1 decade ago

Oppression and Physical/Mental/Emotional Abuse

Denying a fellow man the right to freedom and happiness is inhuman. Pain and sorrow will always be a fact of life but denying someone the chance to feel joy or be rid of his pain deserves a punishment worst than death.

• 1 decade ago

A boyfriend cheating on you with your best friend. Don't forgive either of them.

• Deceite, Betrayal,

Source(s): Real Life Experince
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Being unfaithful. As far as I am concerned -- if someone cheats on me --- they crossed the line.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a partner sleeping with someone else.

• 1 decade ago

cheating. that just burns me up.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.