At home tattoo remover?

I asked this question before and didn't get what I was looking for, so I'll specify that I'm looking for at home tattoo removers like Dermasel and stuff like that. Which one is the best? I'm getting a screwed up tattoo (the artist's fault, not mine) covered up (it's black letters all the way... show more I asked this question before and didn't get what I was looking for, so I'll specify that I'm looking for at home tattoo removers like Dermasel and stuff like that. Which one is the best? I'm getting a screwed up tattoo (the artist's fault, not mine) covered up (it's black letters all the way across my upper back) by the same artist for free (because he screwed up).
Update: The tattoo is good quality, it's just a latin translation that was messed up. Actually it was his secretary's fault. That's why the same artist. And it's free.