Why does ESPN have to continue to cover sports that are not in season?

This goes for all sports...Perfect example is the NFL. The day after the 2007 NFL draft was over they started to analyze next years draft and blah blah blah..give me a break. It was towards the end of the NHL season and all I ever saw was these morons like Sean Salsberry analyzing who is gonna pick who and who had... show more This goes for all sports...Perfect example is the NFL. The day after the 2007 NFL draft was over they started to analyze next years draft and blah blah blah..give me a break. It was towards the end of the NHL season and all I ever saw was these morons like Sean Salsberry analyzing who is gonna pick who and who had a poor mini camp and who lost stock..SHUT UP! It is baseball season, NBA playoffs, NHL playoffs, NASCAR (sucks and should never be covered), maybe the NBA draft..but in July and August I dont wanna hear about the NBA or NFL, I wanna hear about MLB. I lost my train of thought so I will add more another time.

GO GATORS!