Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 1 decade ago

Help me please i lost my pet snake??

ok i lost my snake on sunday nite hes been missing for 3days now and i looked everywhere for him..my mom thinks he might be in the vents. if he is in the vents how do i get him out? & where and how can i find him?

PLEASE HELP ME!!

Favorite Answer

most snakes go for a dark warm spot... our Cali. king snake got out and we found him under the entertainment center... some snakes will hide around wood... it depends upon what kind of snake it is wither it likes wood and height. our milk snake got out about 1 month ago and we still never found it. and before i moved in my hubby's lil brother lost a snake upstairs and it was found in the basement under the hot water tank. and our python got out and we found him behind the dresser. so i would say from experience look in small dark areas where its warm and moister it present.

best of luck!

When my king got out someone told me this and i found him a week later. Every night put a damp towel down on your bathroom floor he or she will smell the water and go there. Also you can keep the lights off (at night) and get up many times during the night with a flashlight and look for it then. Most times when it is in the middle of the night when all are sleeping it will come out.

Good Luck!

Have you looked behind the fridge? It's a warm spot and a common hiding place. Also a friend of mine found his snake between the sofa cushions.

Everyone seems to know where to find the snake, and those are all true, espessialy the one about getting up at night, there nocturnal and like the dark so search at night, im sure ull find him.. Good Luck.

Try any piles of dirty laundry. Not kidding, that's where mine used to end up when my 4 yo would let them loose. Straight to my 14 year olds room and into a pile of laudry. Hey its warm and dark.

get a heat mat and place a hide on top of it with a mouse or rat under the hide also!!! This works quit often. Also look behind the fridge. Often the vibrations attract them, also its nice and warm ! good luck!!!

OMG .... its like a movie lol ,

it will be in a dark space / corner , i dont think it would leave your house in the winter but if it was summer then .....

hope you find him/her

good luck

He will be in a dark warm spot. Start looking.

try the bath room..when i had a snake he use to get out of his cage and we would find him in the bath room.....or we would find him hiding by his light...he would warp himself but the light

Please tell me that you are not my neighbor