Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Where are Hollywoods manly men?

Where is our generation's Clint Eastwood, John Wayne or Robert Mitchum. These days we have Orlando Bloom, Collin Farrell and Justin Timberlake. Do these guys look like a bunch of pretty boy sissies compared the old school actors or what?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman aren't bad. And Brad is still looking good.

• 1 decade ago

Well I love George Clooney, Andy Garcia, Matt Damon, Brad Pitt,Johnny Depp,,, i don't think you can compare that was another time other tastes in leading mean,, am still crazy about Clint Eastwood,, i think maybe just maybe Hugh Jackman can be the next Eastwood,,,

• 1 decade ago

Colin is pretty tough, if you read more about him..

What about Russell Crowe?...he is truly in the mold of Mitchum, Douglas, and Flynn...

George Clooney is rugged, if not tough...

Jake Gyllenhaal is very masculine...so is Johnny Depp and Jude Law.

I don't know about Tobey Maguire or Topher Grace or Orlando though...

I don't dislike Eastwood and Mitchum was great, but I sure as heck don't want another John Wayne....

Times have changed. Are women the shrinking violets they were of the silver screen? No.

Keep looking, one will probably crop up...

• 1 decade ago

Whatever, Ashton Kutcher and Brad Pitt are hotter than, Clind, John, Robert, Orlando, Collin, and Justin T.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's because Hollywood's manly men are waiting in line for their bot-ox injections.

• sleepy
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

We don't need no "Hollywood manly men." The "real" men are the hardworking people of our society that makes this country what it is today.

• 4 years ago

Ok 2 Things to Consider Crocodile Dundee And Have you ever Seen AUSTRALIAN RULES FOOTBALL

• 1 decade ago

there are no american manly men. the few manly ones in Hollywood are mostly from down under like russell crowe (although I personally dont like him). all our leading men a pretty girly

• 1 decade ago

Check out WWE...they're about as manly as you can get on there...a bit too manly for my tastes, but to each his own.

• 1 decade ago

orlando blooms HOTT... hav u SEEN pirates III?!?!?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.